Manu Suaalii combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu Suaalii combo

Alright as most of you, I’m pretty excited for this combo. Super similar players that play with power and use there size. Manu just with a little bit more flare.

So what’s your bet on when Suaalii’s first try along side Manu?

I know he scored a try when he filled in at centre. But normally wingers that play beside manu turn out to be try scoring freaks (Morris, Iku). The only winger I believe to not have success along side manu was Ryan Hall, 11 games? But I don’t know how many he played on the right but I think most of them were.

I’m gonna go this round. He will score a double. From the last few games I have watched Feagai is a bit of a shirt grabber. I think he will take advantage of this.

Between first and reserves I reckon I’ve seen Sualli play about ten games now. Would be great to see him
    live up to all the hype.

Comment

How'd he go in the times you saw him in the reggies 13 mun?
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
        How'd he go in the times you saw him in the reggies 13 mun?
        I’m yet to see the guy in space. Alway busy running the ball from our end and makes good yardage. Hasn’t really ever stood out for me. Hopefully playing a higher standard in first grade he will reach that potential we are always hearing about.

Comment

joey manu is always going to create opportunities so joe suaalii will get his chances. there will come a time when joey jnr is creating stuff off his own bat too.

Comment

A promising combo indeed, just hope our captain doesn’t get in the way at times and stifle them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I’m yet to see the guy in space. Alway busy running the ball from our end and makes good yardage. Hasn’t really ever stood out for me. Hopefully playing a higher standard in first grade he will reach that potential we are always hearing about.
              Which is exactly what you want from him this early in his career. No one would rather him be all hype and just stand out there on the wing and wait for the ball. Instead he’s nailing the basics and mind you looked powerful last weekend returning the ball.

Nail the basics everything else will come.

Great signs so far IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                A promising combo indeed, just hope our captain doesn’t get in the way at times and stifle them.
                Agree.

Could be even better than the Lattrell/Manu combo. Even Brass/Harris.

Comment

JS is a big unit. Showed us his power game in the last outing against the Warriors.
                  If he can combine this with the big sidestep that featured in the highlights loops from his junior days, I think he will be starting to go places.

Comment

I'm hoping both Manu and JS score during the game. If I'm lucky I'll score after it as well

Comment

Go to youtube and watch him against the Raiders last year, the move he puts on Seb Kris is just next level. he's the real deal

Comment

We need to keep JS in first grade.

I have been impressed so far from this year and last about his defence. He also has so much speed and power, furthermore the kid can jump. So imagine that you have both wingers who can climb up over the opposition and with our halves short kicking game we also have back rowers with a little speed to chase the ball in the in goal.

Truly, keeping him in the team will keep the defence wondering and on alert on what our halves will do on the line with both the JS & Tupou who can climb and with back rowers who are just as dangerous on the line.

Comment

Stick to having your crybaby when people post mach-day threads before you. The kid's doing great in first grade!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Stick to having your crybaby when people post mach-day threads before you. The kid's doing great in first grade!
                            How did that go for you?

(no essay necessary).

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                              Alright as most of you, I’m pretty excited for this combo. Super similar players that play with power and use there size. Manu just with a little bit more flare.

So what’s your bet on when Suaalii’s first try along side Manu?

I know he scored a try when he filled in at centre. But normally wingers that play beside manu turn out to be try scoring freaks (Morris, Iku). The only winger I believe to not have success along side manu was Ryan Hall, 11 games? But I don’t know how many he played on the right but I think most of them were.

I’m gonna go this round. He will score a double. From the last few games I have watched Feagai is a bit of a shirt grabber. I think he will take advantage of this.
                              I'm more concerned about their defence, which last game let in a try.

Hopefully Suaalii/Manu will score more tries per game than they let in.

Feagai scores tries...and needs to be seriously defended against.

Comment

Working...
                              X