No announcement yet.

Manu Suaalii combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to be careful on how harshly we judge him whilst he is playing on the wing. His best position will be centre.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I'm very excited about this combo. Have patience with big Joe. Like others have said he has a lot of power and athleticism. I think he will be a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
        I think we need to be careful on how harshly we judge him whilst he is playing on the wing. His best position will be centre.
        Then what's he doing on the wing and not at left centre?
        Maybe Trent missed that Dragons left centre Moses Suli is age 23, 189cm, and 109kg.
        ...young, strong, heavy, and fast.

With Manu's liking for rushing up out of the defensive line and tackling no one... or tackling a player not his opposing centre, Suaalii could be left to contend with Suli and Feagai.

Dragons had Hunt running down the sideline outside Feagai at one stage.
        Full of tricks were the Dragons last week.
        Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-22-2022, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Then what's he doing on the wing and not at left centre?
          Man stop trolling. You know damn well what he is doing on the wing. He is 18 y.o FFS

Comment

I'm more concerned about their defence, which last game let in a try.

Hopefully Suaalii/Manu will score more tries per game than they let in.

Feagai scores tries...and needs to be seriously defended against.
            Harsh to blame that on Manu and JS… if you go back and watch it again you’ll see that side was short numbers so you could argue teddy should of organised the line better there.

I don’t think I can recall a youngster coming in looking so sound in his technique in D especially in the backs for us in a while.

Have faith pal

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Man stop trolling. You know damn well what he is doing on the wing. He is 18 y.o FFS
              No free passes in NRL first grade.
              I assume he's on the right wing for his height catching bombs, as Oates scored 3 tries when we played the Broncos.
              Warriors bombed our left centre, Kevin was not tall enough.
              He scored a try, was dropped.
              Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-22-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Harsh to blame that on Manu and JS… if you go back and watch it again you’ll see that side was short numbers so you could argue teddy should of organised the line better there.

I don’t think I can recall a youngster coming in looking so sound in his technique in D especially in the backs for us in a while.

Have faith pal
                Manu and Suaalii need to stay out in position, and stay in the line..and let the tries be scored inside them where there should be others defending.

Comment

Manu and Suaalii need to stay out in position, and stay in the line..and let the tries be scored inside them where there should be others defending.
                  Supercoach BB “let the tries be scored inside them where there should be others defending”. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post

Supercoach BB “let the tries be scored inside them where there should be others defending”. Lmao
                    That way others will get the blame, for their mistakes.
                    ...instead of tries being scored down the wing and fans saying "where was the winger", "where was the centre".

Comment

That way others will get the blame, for their mistakes.
                      ...instead of tries being scored down the wing and fans saying "where was the winger", "where was the centre".
                      That's you saying that, not the people who understand that most tries scored outside the wingers are a product of what happened inside them.

If they must, I'd rather they score out wide, where the conversion is more difficult. No?

Comment

No free passes in NRL first grade.
                        I assume he's on the right wing for his height catching bombs, as Oates scored 3 tries when we played the Broncos.
                        Warriors bombed our left centre, Kevin was not tall enough.
                        He scored a try, was dropped.
                        Free pass? Its not like every other team in the competition would not like to have Joseph. Trolls used to be funny. You are just sad.

Comment

Alex Johnson is shithouse. Couldn’t break wind. Michael Appleby would be a prolific try scorer too on that side.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Free pass? Its not like every other team in the competition would not like to have Joseph. Trolls used to be funny. You are just sad.
                            Kevin didn't get a free pass, he was dropped.
                            Why should Joseph...or anyone else?
                            Gee, Lam isn't given any free pass at this site.
                            Nor were/are many others.

Comment

So, let the try be scored on the inside closer to the posts for an easier conversion. Great game plan. Let's not restrict them to 4 points, let's gift them 6.
                              If there were defenders on the inside, as you expect, they wouldn't have to come infield.

I'm not sure why all the grandstand superstars aren't in our top 30 squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

So, let the try be scored on the inside closer to the posts for an easier conversion. Great game plan. Let's not restrict them to 4 points, let's gift them 6.
                                If there were defenders on the inside, as you expect, they wouldn't have to come infield.

I'm not sure why all the grandstand superstars aren't in our top 30 squad.
                                It's easier for our defence to get across to inside the centre than to the corner post.

You won't see many tries scored past Toops on the outside.
                                Same thing needs to happen on fhe other wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X