Fox Sports and general coverage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Sports and general coverage.

I get quite frustrated that for contentious calls we often don't get another look at it. Any turnover should be given a look,.. if only for fan's benefit. I see decisions and I have no idea what the call is. I find it frustrating and annoying.

Its not the coverage that frustrates me. It's the braindead commentators. Cronk the only one who calls it fair

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
      Its not the coverage that frustrates me. It's the braindead commentators. Cronk the only one who calls it fair
      Haha, Cronk because he played for us, every other supporter hates his commentary and they way he speaks, can be tough to understand.

Comment

This season I've resorted to only having commentary volume on for other teams.

For our away games it's on MUTE.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Haha, Cronk because he played for us, every other supporter hates his commentary and they way he speaks, can be tough to understand.
          I think he's great commentator. TBH he can have any career he wants, as a commentator, journalist an coach in NRL

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post

I think he's great commentator. TBH he can have any career he wants, as a commentator, journalist an coach in NRL
            I find him tough to listen too, i enjoy listening to benji actually, each to to their own though.

Comment

Ch 9 is as bad if not worse. Ray Warrens replacement today was every bit as anti Roosters as his predecessor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                Ch 9 is as bad if not worse. Ray Warrens replacement today was every bit as anti Roosters as his predecessor.
                Fox weren't any better. Ennis is a twat and is so anti Roosters its no longer funny - but maybe I'm feeling that way because we lost because I take great enjoyment about their bias when we win!

Comment

Working...
                X