Toops has his first bad game ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toops has his first bad game ever...

Love the guy and (to be updated - it'll probably creep closer to 200) he still ran 150m. But, you could see in his face at the end that Toops wasn't happy with that one...
    - Probably shoulda been sin-binned
    - Let the 40/20 go into touch near the end.
    - Silly pass with 30 seconds on the clock.

Not calling for heads... if that's the worst he can do then it'll put a lot of other players in the comp to shame. Pity we lacked the composure to score some proper points IMO. Dragons' defence was good, but we had the possession to win that one and blew it all away.

Wasn’t the dragons player who picked up the ball offside after it touched a dragons player

Comment

Who cares, guy plays one bad in every 100.

His team mates should’ve been there to pick up the slack like he has numerous times throughout his carer for his team mates.

Seriously the guy doesn’t deserve a thread because he finally put in one poor performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

His team mates should’ve been there to pick up the slack like he has numerous times throughout his carer for his team mates.

Seriously the guy doesn’t deserve a thread because he finally put in one poor performance.
        Totally agree. Even then I’d still give him 6.5/10. The last play where he should have just run was probably most critical.

Toops, SST and Walker have been our most consistent players this year.

Comment

. His first bad game since what 2015?? He is still my man is toopsy.

Comment

I just watched that last play when Toops passed it - no one in front of him- should have put the foot down as he would have scored. That may some up where their heads are at . not backing themselves in key moments.

Comment

Wasn’t even the worst player in his edge.

if Momo could play as bad as toops did today every week it would be a massive improvement

Comment

Agree, he made some clangers today, should have been sin-binned, and also should have pinned his ears back at the end. Alas, I hope he got that crap game out of his system now.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Really,i thought he played very well, there must have been some real duds, he was in our best 5 again today
                  Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Yep, we’ve got 3 sack robbo threads going at the moment so I’m expecting at least one for each player by the end of the night

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      I just watched that last play when Toops passed it - no one in front of him- should have put the foot down as he would have scored. That may some up where their heads are at . not backing themselves in key moments.
                      I did the same thing,only had hunt near him ,big chance to score ,thus no thread and maybe a win at the death,still a legand

Comment

He’s first bad game in a while, but definitely not ever. Couple of big mistakes but was pretty solid otherwise. Had no help from his inside man.

Comment

He definitely was it the player who cost us the game tonight

Comment

Working...
                          X