Atoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atoni

Feedback on how he has been going guys ? Does he look like a first grader or only if decimated by injuries? Thought he looked ok at the Dogs

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
    Feedback on how he has been going guys ? Does he look like a first grader or only if decimated by injuries? Thought he looked ok at the Dogs
    Couldn't be doing much worse than some of our current forwards?

I would have picked him on the bench against his old team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Couldn't be doing much worse than some of our current forwards?

I would have picked him on the bench against his old team.
      Who would you replace this unseen guy with?

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
        Who would you replace this unseen guy with?
        Nat Butcher or Still to name two. They are both not going very well at the moment and it would not hurt to try something different.

Comment

I’ve seen him play a few games including 3 live. Looks a reserve grader at best. Doesn’t stand out at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

Nat Butcher or Still to name two. They are both not going very well at the moment and it would not hurt to try something different.
            Sitilli has been the Roosters best backrower this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Yeah best at jersey grabbing and showcasing his flipper hands

Comment

Atoni wasn't a regular feature in the dogs pack that got the spoon, I can't see him being a game changer for us in the middle.
                Sitili has been damaging running the ball but he has massive issues in defence that I can't see him rectifying if he hasn't by now. Time and again he is poor from marker and 2nd effort plays in defence and is very poor at reading numbers coming at him which was exemplified by Molo strolling past him last week in the opening minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                  Atoni wasn't a regular feature in the dogs pack that got the spoon, I can't see him being a game changer for us in the middle.
                  Sitili has been damaging running the ball but he has massive issues in defence that I can't see him rectifying if he hasn't by now. Time and again he is poor from marker and 2nd effort plays in defence and is very poor at reading numbers coming at him which was exemplified by Molo strolling past him last week in the opening minutes.
                  The Molo miss was a shocker, there was no other option but Molo and he he stood off him thinking the ball was going out the back .
                  Lazy and near unforgivable
                  Last edited by Bondicigar; 04-30-2022, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Between Sio amd Satilli. Its wasnt just Satili.
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Let’s just say the competition isn’t too stiff. Angus has been useless. Has had zero impact all year. If he was there as a toiler he’s be going ok but the guy is on a very decent salary. He should be having an impact on games on the money he’s on. As far as I’m concerned he can piss off back to Souths or he’d be good at union cause he can justify doing sweet FA.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Yeah best at jersey grabbing and showcasing his flipper hands
                        You rang?

Sitilli regularly cops it in the Hands household, but to be fair to him, he's put under pressure in defense and attack by those around him.
                        Originally posted by jism
                        I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Let’s just say the competition isn’t too stiff. Angus has been useless. Has had zero impact all year. If he was there as a toiler he’s be going ok but the guy is on a very decent salary. He should be having an impact on games on the money he’s on. As far as I’m concerned he can piss off back to Souths or he’d be good at union cause he can justify doing sweet FA.
                          Jeez, harsh on Angus. I honestly think he is one of our better forwards. He has earned his right edge spot back after Nat Butcher got hurt, regularly causes problems for the defense, and is solid in defense.
                          Originally posted by jism
                          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

If momo goes like shit again siide Satili in to centre and have Saluka as a heavy 2nd row
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

You rang?

Sitilli regularly cops it in the Hands household, but to be fair to him, he's put under pressure in defense and attack by those around him.
                              LOL... you came to mind as I was scripting my earlier post.

Very true however, we've seen this erroneous side of him before.
                              Is it a psychological or confidence thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X