Atoni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

Completely disagree, have a look at the Molo try on Anzac Day as just one example of his poor reads and technique. Throw in his loose Carry’s . Crichton is miles in front of him this year and in general.
    Have another look at the Molo try. The problem is caused by Collins not moving up with the rest of the defensive line. Collins is in no mans land which causes the indecision from SST and Sitilli is then too wide. Collins should have been inside and beside SST.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

Have another look at the Molo try. The problem is caused by Collins not moving up with the rest of the defensive line. Collins is in no mans land which causes the indecision from SST and Sitilli is then too wide. Collins should have been inside and beside SST.
      Yes he didn’t move up and Stili didn’t do anything to close the hole just his usual loose arm in the in air. Do you honestly think he is a first grade quality defender? E missed more tackles than any edge forward last year and he hasn’t got any better. He doesn’t deserve to be a starting first grader atm.

Comment

Stewards are looking into fts bets on Molo it was that bad
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

Yes he didn’t move up and Stili didn’t do anything to close the hole just his usual loose arm in the in air. Do you honestly think he is a first grade quality defender? E missed more tackles than any edge forward last year and he hasn’t got any better. He doesn’t deserve to be a starting first grader atm.
          Doesn't really matter what I think but obviously the coach thinks he's doing as asked and making the improvements required. I do think he gets a hard time from some on this forum as do quite a few others when people go looking for scapegoats after losses. The last time I checked it was a team game and at the moment they don't seem to be playing like a team. The little 1% efforts that aren't made at crucial times, by all of them at different stages is the difference. Like in this example, if Collins is in the line then there is a possibility Molo doesn't score.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post

Doesn't really matter what I think but obviously the coach thinks he's doing as asked and making the improvements required. I do think he gets a hard time from some on this forum as do quite a few others when people go looking for scapegoats after losses. The last time I checked it was a team game and at the moment they don't seem to be playing like a team. The little 1% efforts that aren't made at crucial times, by all of them at different stages is the difference. Like in this example, if Collins is in the line then there is a possibility Molo doesn't score.
            Sitli has a long way to go in terms of defence. He makes a tonne of ineffective tackles along with his missed tackles, for a “ bodyguard “ type of defender standing beside a small half in walker you need someone who can step up and stop a bigger body in their tracks - ala a Fifita or a Koalamatangi from Souths ( who went right thru Sitli when we played them back in rd 3 ), do you have full confidence in him to stop a player like that? I don’t. Not right now I don’t

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Let’s just say the competition isn’t too stiff. Angus has been useless. Has had zero impact all year. If he was there as a toiler he’s be going ok but the guy is on a very decent salary. He should be having an impact on games on the money he’s on. As far as I’m concerned he can piss off back to Souths or he’d be good at union cause he can justify doing sweet FA.
              Egan Butcher to replace Angus !

Comment

Working...
              X