Clear All

Tuku must not be far off from FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Shes a good looking Rooster.
      She sure is. Wow.

Comment

Congrats Bears got the cash 18-12.

May and Tapuha obvious picks, but want to give a rap to Benny Thomas, Jez Key and Josh Bergamin. Lesser known but make a big difference to this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Congrats Bears got the cash 18-12.

May and Tapuha obvious picks, but want to give a rap to Benny Thomas, Jez Key and Josh Bergamin. Lesser known but make a big difference to this team.
          3 , 2 and 1's JFC and match summary

Comment

3 May
            2 Tapuha
            1 Bergamin just ahead of Key.

Comment

"Fiji" on Bears' wing played well, must be coached how to jump for bombs and not wait on ground for ball.

Comment

Maybe I posted this in the wrong section..............

"Not sure about Karawele the fijian winger. Ordinary in defence and disinterested at times, but runs well.
                Atoni didn't seem to do much............can't see him in the frame for first grade anytime soon.

May deserves man of match"

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                  Maybe I posted this in the wrong section..............

"Not sure about Karawele the fijian winger. Ordinary in defence and disinterested at times, but runs well.
                  Atoni didn't seem to do much............can't see him in the frame for first grade anytime soon.

May deserves man of match"

​​​​​​​
                  He's doing OK, still not maximising that big frame and power with the hit ups and busting one on ones. Toups can tutor him in that.

The commentators today would have you believe he's the second coming of Semi Radradra.

Needs time, could blossom in the right system.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

There is a lower grades forum for a reason. I'll go with whatever the mods think though.
                    Being Pedantic - So where should posts such as souths watch/fitzy's sharks/ latrell mitchell /etc be put as after all they have naught to do with the Roosters club which consists of Sydney Roosters and Central Coast Roosters Female and Male Teams - Juniors and Seniors

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Being Pedantic - So where should posts such as souths watch/fitzy's sharks/ latrell mitchell /etc be put as after all they have naught to do with the Roosters club which consists of Sydney Roosters and Central Coast Roosters Female and Male Teams - Juniors and Seniors
                      The Rugby League Discussion forum, also being pedantic.
                      Originally posted by jism
                      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Why isn't this in the lower grades forum?
                        100% along with the other non men’s first grade nonsense news.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

There is a lower grades forum for a reason. I'll go with whatever the mods think though.
                          The mods have said that anything can be posted here as no one seems to read the sub sections anyway. I bet That won’t always be the case tho.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

100% along with the other non men’s first grade nonsense news.
                            It's a lot more interesting, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

It's a lot more interesting, that's why.
                              After tonight’s effort. You might be onto something.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

What the hell is stopping us from upgrading may??? We lack a forward who can run and actually bend the line right now and he is doing it week in and week out for the Bears. Over 200M again this afternoon and 38 tackles from 38. What more can he do?

Comment

Working...
                                X