Tit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tit

Looking forward to listening to Robbo talk this one up. 'We're progressing' 'We're on track' 'Keary has earnt the right to play 7 ' etc etc etc. We are serving up slop. Something drastic needs to change

It’s now totally unacceptable.

And to make it worse. Flanagan made us his bitch.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Robbo will come in and try to sprinkle his magic dust with his words and dance around the issue but it’s time to put him under some pressure. We’re making errors galore EVERY game, simple schoolboy stuff and to make things worse our attacking style is the worse I’ve ever seen it. Side to side no yardage no plan and we almost went scoreless again in the 1st if it wasn’t for a kick try.. We’re in trouble guys

Comment

I understand that Robbo believes that Walker at 6 and Keary at 7 is our best chance come finals time. It will be interesting to see Robbo's resolve over the next few weeks vs top 4 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
          It’s now totally unacceptable.

And to make it worse. Flanagan made us his bitch.
          Yep. Always thought this was a real danger game after the rocket Gus jammed up them. Even if we won after that outing tonight you'd be getting little comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
            I understand that Robbo believes that Walker at 6 and Keary at 7 is our best chance come finals time. It will be interesting to see Robbo's resolve over the next few weeks vs top 4 teams.
            Walker at 6 or 7 make no difference when Radley is in a first reciever 70% of the time.

Comment

Old mother Robbo’s cupboard is bare.

Someone tell me why he coaches second phase footy out of our team? I’ve never understood it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Walker at 6 or 7 make no difference when Radley is in a first reciever 70% of the time.
                More about who steers the team. Keary not used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by <ME> View Post
                  Old mother Robbo’s cupboard is bare.

Someone tell me why he coaches second phase footy out of our team? I’ve never understood it.
                  You ready for the good part? To “reduce errors” ahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post

More about who steers the team. Keary not used to it.

I also believe we would be a stronger team right now with Hutchison at 5/8 but I accept that Robbo is thinking longer term.
                    I agree not many good halfbacks sit back and play second fiddle to there lock forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                      Looking forward to listening to Robbo talk this one up. 'We're progressing' 'We're on track' 'Keary has earnt the right to play 7 ' etc etc etc. We are serving up slop. Something drastic needs to change
                      The coach. Since Fitzy left we are nothing but a rabble.

Comment

I think Robbo will give a fair assessment on tonight. He’s not naive, we weren’t good tonight and the problems aren’t improving fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
                          I think Robbo will give a fair assessment on tonight. He’s not naive, we weren’t good tonight and the problems aren’t improving fast enough
                          We are good enough. We just weren’t.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                          X