No more Fluff stories at the Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
    Robbo’s giggling shows he has no idea how to fix the problems ….
    At least he didn’t go full retard and suggest we sign Mitch Moses like some nuff nuff did tonight.

Comment

Interesting presser.
      He identified a number of past seasons where our attack hasnt clicked. In the past he has turned it around. Im confident he can do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

At least he didn’t go full retard and suggest we sign Mitch Moses like some nuff nuff did tonight.
        Do tell who did this. I want names. In fairness though he has been playing some wonderful footy of late Perhaps Jackson Hastings returning would be more to your preference
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Maybe a fluffer is what some of these players need to perform
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
            Robbo better ark up, give some of these blokes the bake they deserve, no more work in progress, i seen some things i liked dribble, we just lost to 2 wet lettuce teams in the Merge and Dogs, our completions are diabolical, our first halves are terrible and to top it off our decision making is even worse
            ****ing ridiculous... A few pressers ago when teddy was crap on field... Robbo said " I can't question a player like Tedesco" After a shit performance... WTF???

Comment

The amount of throwing Robbo under a bus for our performance this season is simply people overreacting. Bloke delivers us three premierships in a decade, and fans shift that success to his assistant coaches lol. Comedic stuff really. Granted I can fully understand why the panic stations are out and Easts fans have to find someone to blame (head coach being the easiest) but sometimes, in alot of sports, hell, majority of team sports, there's alot more issues at play than simply the head coach. Now that's not saying that there are times when it is the head coach that's the issue. But when our own head coach has created such a winning culture, some patience by the fan base "should be" (but won't be) afforded.

And again, I fully get it. We look rubbish, fans need to blame someone. However there's alot more to the running of a footy club than just the coach.

Comment

I was going to listen and then I noticed that it went for almost ten minutes and I thought fluff fluff and more fluff

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Gunn View Post
                  I was going to listen and then I noticed that it went for almost ten minutes and I thought fluff fluff and more fluff
                  His pillow is the biggest i have ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    No mongel, grubbiness or sting but he's not going to say it.
                    That would make it worse if your having players binned and sent off though - need to get back to basics - catch/pass/run/tackle and kick - do all these well then you start to get back on track.

From the start of the year there should have been a real focus on set completions , the kicking game and other basics whilst the new combos get used to each other , players returning from injury got back into the swing of NRL again and also since players were underdone fitness wise.

Robbo seems to me to be someone who will stick with their decisions come hell or high water and will only make minor changes to their original decisions.

Folk that know more about the half roles are pretty unanimous that Keary should be moved back to 5/8 and Walker to 7 although as I said above Robbo would most likely only tweak their roles rather than switch them.

If it isn't working though then something more than tweaking roles is required.

Last edited by King Salvo; 05-01-2022, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X