Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good

It would've been a travesty if we won that game. Get rid of Momorovski, he offers nothing. Walker can't kick for shit, time for keighran. Our players have had their day, time to rebuild. Our players show no steel. You don't see the Storm out sh1t performances like this. Time for Robinson to lift his game. I could go on but what's the point.

Yeah Momorovski had a shocker. Didn’t see him do anything all night

Comment

Momo wasn't even on the field and he's still copping heat. If anything today proved criticism of him has been massively overblown, problems run much deeper than an underperforming left centre. AK had two shots on goal, both awful as well.

Comment

50% completion rate in the second half. How does this carry on game after game

Comment

Does it matter if he was on the field the whole time? the fact is he's not up to it, Keighran can kick goals, as far as I'm concerned that's reason enough to put him in. JWH has been ordinary and it's time for a replacement there. Tedesco has been ordinary by his standards. Our D is crap, we miss Fitzy big time. The Keary experiment is a failure. We obviously need changes and I can't see us fixing it for this year, We are so far way from Penrith and the Storm, It's embarrasing. Is Verrils the player that Robbo makes out?????? I don't think so. We aren't figuring in this years comp. Prove me wrong.

Comment

100% agree. We needed these last 2 losses to address some serious issues going forward. Hopefully some serious change will happen before the Titans game next week. Lose that & the season is a right off.

Comment

Originally posted by eggspert View Post
              100% agree. We needed these last 2 losses to address some serious issues going forward. Hopefully some serious change will happen before the titans game next week. Lose that & the season is a right off.
              the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                Does it matter if he was on the field the whole time? the fact is he's not up to it, Keighran can kick goals, as far as I'm concerned that's reason enough to put him in. JWH has been ordinary and it's time for a replacement there. Tedesco has been ordinary by his standards. Our D is crap, we miss Fitzy big time. The Keary experiment is a failure. We obviously need changes and I can't see us fixing it for this year, We are so far way from Penrith and the Storm, It's embarrasing. Is Verrils the player that Robbo makes out?????? I don't think so. We aren't figuring in this years comp. Prove me wrong.
                Momorovski didn’t play and Keighran didn’t kick a goal.

You sure you watched the game Ray?

Comment

ATM it seems all doom & gloom but we are too good a team to accept it's over after 8 rounds. The Cows & Manly games show we can hit the go button when required. Robbo has to read the riot act now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
                    ATM it seems all doom & gloom but we are too good a team to accept it's over after 8 rounds. The Cows & Manly games show we can hit the go button when required. Robbo has to read the riot act now.
                    When required? We’ve required it the last bloody 2 weeks mate and we’ve come up with nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Read it again, you are an arrogant soab.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosta4life View Post
                        Momo wasn't even on the field and he's still copping heat. If anything today proved criticism of him has been massively overblown, problems run much deeper than an underperforming left centre. AK had two shots on goal, both awful as well.
                        Bullshit, Momos defemse or lack there of it has cost us games, Keighran was far better than any of Momos performances this season
                        Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

LOL, the liquor did it’s job on someone tonight.

Comment

I'm watching dumb and dumber atm, seems appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                            X