No announcement yet.

Let’s go there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down. It's just a bad spell. It will pass.

Comment

I blame the kid suaalii.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
        I think one of the main problems is that we just don’t have a good enough team to compete anymore. We are playing wooden spoon level footy because without last year’s retirees we have been reduced to wooden spoon level. Individually we have some great players but it used to be our great teamwork that we could win against all odds.

We have zilch combinations and bad defence. The new players are sub standard. A lot of our players are duds.
        Bingo
        Over a 4 year span, we've had plenty of turnover through retirement and players going elsewhere due to salary cap restraints, without much talent coming back in.

I believe I said it last week after the Merge game. This team as it's constructed right now, isn't a premiership contender, hell, with the way we look right now, we're not a top 8 contender either. The club really needs to start rebuilding and that starts with our forward pack.

Comment

Im not holding back here and Im going to do it without swearing once although I really really want to We are absolutely fornicating faeces They are slow cant hold the ball and that is the good bits. Honestly they need to front the fans every single one of them to be female dog slapped for their insipid efforts these last two games Now as for the Newcastle game they need a good kick up the rectum for that. If this doesnt work send them to Suriname for a week
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Working...
          X