Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will assume the coaching duties this week and turn things around

Trust in Krut!!

What would be your 1st change ? Im all ears or should I say eyes in fact we all are
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
      What would be your 1st change ? Im all ears or should I say eyes in fact we all are
      #1 Kingy running the messages, #2 Sack Trent, #3 sign Cooper Cronk coach for round 10, Erin molan to massage all players for the rest of 2022 pre game...

Comment

Make sure you tell them to stop dropping the ball ok. And tell teddy to keep his goddamm pants on. I’m sick of seeing his butt crack every time he gets tackled.

Comment

Originally posted by kruT View Post

#1 Kingy running the messages, #2 Sack Trent, #3 sign Cooper Cronk coach for round 10, Erin molan to massage all players for the rest of 2022 pre game...
          Far-k the last one, solid pass. That's enough to lower the morale of any of the lads having that black widow drain your soul

Comment

I'd nominate Brain to do the coaching however I fear the boys wouldn't understand a word he says

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Wilson View Post

Far-k the last one, solid pass. That's enough to lower the morale of any of the lads having that black widow drain your soul
              LOL!!!! Fatty would disagree.. atleast for the first few years on the footy show...

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Wilson View Post
                I'd nominate Brain to do the coaching however I fear the boys wouldn't understand a word he says
                The Brain would slap them into shape...

Comment

I like this Erin could be the fluffer we need

When you trust your television
                  what you get is what you got
                  Cause when they own the information
                  they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

I like this Erin could be the fluffer we need
                    She is keen as...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
                      Make sure you tell them to stop dropping the ball ok. And tell teddy to keep his goddamm pants on. I’m sick of seeing his butt crack every time he gets tackled.
                      It always happens on ANZAC Day..very disrespectful.....side note on ANZAC day..so grateful Jason Nightingale has now retired..he scored 111 tries in his career and I swear most of them were against us every year...
                      "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

LOL!!!! Fatty would disagree.. atleast for the first few years on the footy show...
                        Fatty grew up in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane. Back in those days, in Mitchelton, he wasn't exposed to many blondes, mostly old hags that you'd usually come across doing tuck shop or canteen. That's why he jumped at the first blonde he saw. Doesn't surprise me that he loves Erin

Comment

Trust in Krut!!
                          I'll make sure you have a good suit and tie for the Dally M's...
                          "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I'll make sure you have a good suit and tie for the Dally M's...
                            You are a gooden... Many thanks...

Comment

First point of call = Bonding session

Comment

Working...
                              X