Pack Shift Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

We will lose by 80 with Norths pack. Atoni struggles in reserves.

Norths lost to Saints in reserves last week. Their pack was dominated by Saints who had a couple of guys with first first grade experience playing for them.

SST is our only forward making an impact at the moment.
    Collins, Crichton, JWH and Rads are doing great (as is Butch with limited minutes). Our effort and defence is there, we're just not clicking at all in attack.

Cheer up buddy. I've noticed you being really grumpy lately (for whatever reason). Hope everything's going well on the personal side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      I think our 2 back rowers are our real weakness. There are goods moments from both but neither performs consistently.

We have replaced Cords and Aubo with Angus and Sitilli. That’s a huge downgrade.

Souths second rowers last season were a big part of why they had such a good season. They had 2 great and aggressive guys in Sua and Koolamatungie (or whatever the hell you call him).
      Not a huge downgrade, a massive downgrade. We are just unable to play our ‘rooster style game’ after losing those players and the likes of the Morris twins and Friendy. You can’t get a golden team out of leaden individuals. Some of the players who are playing firsts now should be in reserve grade. They are just not firsts quality which is why lowly Canterbury and saints easily beat us. Guys like Momoroskvi and others pull the whole team down. We can only rebuild.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Collins, Crichton, JWH and Rads are doing great (as is Butch with limited minutes). Our effort and defence is there, we're just not clicking at all in attack.

Cheer up buddy. I've noticed you being really grumpy lately (for whatever reason). Hope everything's going well on the personal side of things.
        Losing does that to me.

Comment

Working...
        X