No announcement yet.

Just when it couldn’t get any worse…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isnt it Souffs that gloated that the boundary is Anzac Parade when stealing our territory and junior club, its in their bible the book of spew Ffs
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      I’m glad Souths are going to play out of the new stadium, it’s going to be mad for footy fans & when the Ol Roosters v Souths game comes around it’s going to be pumping.
      Agree. Can't wait!

Comment

Nrl 360 tonight was saying its just a play from the bunnies to squeeze a better deal out of Homebush.
        Buzz was making a point about how the demographics in souths traditional areas has changed which I agree with to an extent, most of my mates who grew up in Redfern have moved west now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
          Nrl 360 tonight was saying its just a play from the bunnies to squeeze a better deal out of Homebush.
          Buzz was making a point about how the demographics in souths traditional areas has changed which I agree with to an extent, most of my mates who grew up in Redfern have moved west now.
          South's moving west shouldn't matter to us ! We are East/ Moore park is our home !

Can we build a centre of excellence worth 20-30 million like everyone else not 5 million in a stadium we have to share making the SFS not our home?????

WTF IS THE DEAL THAT THE ROOSTERS GOT!!!!

Even the knights etc have a centre of excellence an a stadium !

Im lost for words! As jeff toovie would say "there needs to be an investigation " !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapn1 View Post

South's moving west shouldn't matter to us ! We are East/ Moore park is our home !

Can we build a centre of excellence worth 20-30 million like everyone else not 5 million in a stadium we have to share making the SFS not our home?????

WTF IS THE DEAL THAT THE ROOSTERS GOT!!!!

Even the knights etc have a centre of excellence an a stadium !

Im lost for words! As jeff toovie would say "there needs to be an investigation " !!!!!
            Why cant we get uncle nic to buy us a centre of excellence?

Comment

Souths should continue to play out of Homebush, close to their spiritual home Silverwater prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Souths should continue to play out of Homebush, close to their spiritual home Silverwater prison.
                LMAO
                Are they allowed to buy memberships from prison? If so it might explain why their "numbers" are high

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Why cant we get uncle nic to buy us a centre of excellence?
                  We had 1
                  his name was latrell and south pinched him from us

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks the title of this thread is misleading? Things are pretty bad for sure but they could be so much worse. Lets hope we are not on a downward slide.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

We had 1
                      Haha good one that position just hasn't been the same since he left, He was a very big loss for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post
                        West as in Perth? Still not far enough!
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

We had 1
                          And the stupidest thing is, souffs turned the worlds best centre into an average fullback. Clever mob that lot.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                            Am I the only one that thinks the title of this thread is misleading? Things are pretty bad for sure but they could be so much worse. Lets hope we are not on a downward slide.
                            We have to play the Storm and Panthers twice yet.
                            Unless we improve a lot , starting with
                            this Titans game, that's 8 points we can basically kiss goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

We have to play the Storm and Panthers twice yet.
                              Unless we improve a lot , starting with
                              this Titans game, that's 8 points we can basically kiss goodbye.
                              So you have conceded defeat to the Titans? Calm down Karen. It does seem likely that Storm and Panthers will flog us. They are the benchmarks. We are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                                cue Phone Chucker "Moore Park is our spiritual home"
                                That New Zealander brought up in the eastern suburbs wouldn't know what a 'spiritual home' was.

Comment

Working...
                                X