No announcement yet.

Just when it couldn’t get any worse…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....actually, Souffs fans know where they're 'spiritual' home is...... the place where they can buy the cheapest spirits.

Comment

Then Souffs spiritual home must be at the Salvation Army, where free metho is being handed out.

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
        ....actually, Souffs fans know where they're 'spiritual' home is...... the place where they can buy the cheapest spirits.
        Buy?

I’ve heard they’ve had to put the diggers behind a locked cage in Bunnings now.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Good on you Bronx, you have made my night again.
          Anyone who thought that Taffe joker was any good, must have rocks in their head.
          He couldn't tackle when he came into grade, and he still can't.
          Old habits die hard.

Comment

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
            Good on you Bronx, you have made my night again.
            Anyone who thought that Taffe joker was any good, must have rocks in their head.
            He couldn't tackle when he came into grade, and he still can't.
            Old habits die hard.
            How good is it to see them struggling bigtime?

Watching Walker trot out the crap he's been delivering all season feels like sweet karma. Cranky old man that's all now.

And getting rid of their best player in Reynolds and watching him kick their ass tonight felt good.

Tipped the Bronx, only other ruffy this weekend was Parra to beat Penrith. Game I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Watching Walker trot out the crap he's been delivering all season feels like sweet karma. Cranky old man that's all now.

And getting rid of their best player in Reynolds and watching him kick their ass tonight felt good.

Tipped the Bronx, only other ruffy this weekend was Parra to beat Penrith. Game I know.
              Hold your horses mate… I wouldn’t be saying much until we’ve sorted ourselves out

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

The other thing that gives me some comfort is that the only reason they lost Reynolds is because they went all in to get Latrell......now he's a great player but geez he's been injured a lot at Souffs!

Comment

Puts into a bit of perspective that Roosters fans shouldn't be having as many meltdowns as we are. No-one outside of the Storm and Panthers are paragons of consistency. Souths have been toweled up by the Broncos and lost to the Tigers. Parramatta have also lost to the Tigers and got hammered by the Cowboys.

Good win by the Broncos, and extremely satisfying to see the Bunnies lose.

Comment

"Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat

Glad you made some profit out of Souths misery, Jack
                    I had a small wager on the Bronx as well.(very small) as I wasn't sure that they would do it without Capewell & Haas
                    I've also put small bets on Parra, Knights and Tigers.
                    I am hoping the return of Fitzgibbon for the Knights (he's the big second rower that caused us all the trouble in Round 1) gets them going again.
                    I also figure upsets seem to be all the go this year.
                    At $3.50, $4 or $5 , all you need is a couple of correct guesses , and you are ahead.

Comment

[I]
                      all you need is a couple of correct guesses , and you are ahead.
                      Right now throw the fkn dartboard at me!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Right now throw the fkn dartboard at me!
                        Hahaha classic rude

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Hahaha classic rude
                          How good was Rodney!

Comment

"Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat

Glad you made some profit out of Souths misery, Jack
                            I had a small wager on the Bronx as well.(very small) as I wasn't sure that they would do it without Capewell & Haas
                            I've also put small bets on Parra, Knights and Tigers.
                            I am hoping the return of Fitzgibbon for the Knights (he's the big second rower that caused us all the trouble in Round 1) gets them going again.
                            I also figure upsets seem to be all the go this year.
                            At $3.50, $4 or $5 , all you need is a couple of correct guesses , and you are ahead.
                            Knights a show I think mate. Couldn't get Tiges against a Tturbo charged Eagles at home, but I guess you are getting better odds for that.

Comment

You always have smart alecs and deadheads on this forum, who think they are funny.
                              They're the same people who tell us the entire Roosters FG team is shit, and we need to sack everyone.

Comment

That shining beacon Cody Wanker back in the news for the wrong reasons. Reports of men fighting outside at 2am in the morning in Terrigal after Souths Manly game. Police not laying charges apparently, but NRL integrity commission may consider action separately given his dodgy record.

Comment

Working...
                                X