"The Roosters Way" Needs Amending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Then Trent and the Club should've been demanding an explanation for that too.
    I though this was about the way the Roosters play needs amending - anyway

Robbo said it shouldn't have been a try in any case as there were a few forward passes involved so he wasn't too concerned about it as basically they didn't deserve to win or level it.

Comment

"The Roosters way" has bugged me ever since Sonny Bill was hit across the jaw by Sam Burgess & was concussed in the Prelim but got up & played the ball because its the Roosters way.

Burgess wasn't suspended & played the GF where he won a GF & was laudered a saint for playing with a broken cheek bone. Nobody remembers how a team played with honour in the past & missed the top 8 or a GF.

The Roosters way sounds all warm & fuzzy but like in a lot of cases nice guys do finish last unless they move with the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
        "The Roosters way" has bugged me ever since Sonny Bill was hit across the jaw by Sam Burgess & was concussed in the Prelim but got up & played the ball because its the Roosters way.

Burgess wasn't suspended & played the GF where he won a GF & was laudered a saint for playing with a broken cheek bone. Nobody remembers how a team played with honour in the past & missed the top 8 or a GF.

The Roosters way sounds all warm & fuzzy but like in a lot of cases nice guys do finish last unless they move with the times.
        Fair point.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Honour is highly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
            Honour is highly overrated.
            Case in point - the drizzle. Little to no honour but do they look like they give a rat's?
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X