E Butcher & B Smith cleared to selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I just cannot believe that some people suggest that Sitilli gets dropped.
    HE HAS BEEN THE ROOSTERS BEST FORWARD.
    He is a weapon in attack & has missed fark all tackles when you look at the stats.
    Sitilli has been picked every week whilst the other 2 are in & out.

He is the only forward at the moment that even looks like busting a tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
      Sitili has been our most likely in attack, I’d keep him in.
      Yeah defence hasn't been our worry. We need attacking players!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

The roosters had the 4th best defence in the comp before last weekends game.

Comment

True our attack has been really poor we don't look like creating tries. Attack too deep , passing too slow and everyone shifting sideways. Except Sitilli - even a few of his fumbles I find hard to blame him for - he hits the ball and the defence simultaneously so it is made very difficult for him at times.

Even though our defence has been okay it's been very poor at the start of games and we let teams score a couple of soft tries early and from there are playing catch up. We need to tighten up the first 20 minutes in defence. To be honest I think our defence has been flattered of late playing ordinary sides and giving them a lead that they then just shut up shop and try to protect so throw very little at us in attack after that. Making our defence look better than it would if we were playing a team that had any confidence in themselves.

Comment

It hasn't been a worry as we have been playing crap teams that can't attack. What do you think Penrith, Storm and even the Sharks would have done to us the last few weeks..it would have been scary

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

It hasn't been a worry as we have been playing crap teams that can't attack. What do you think Penrith, Storm and even the Sharks would have done to us the last few weeks..it would have been scary
              I might be clutching at straws but maybe a game against Penrith or Melboure could snap the chooks into some form.
              The preparation would have to be there and less winning pressure could be the tonic

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I might be clutching at straws but maybe a game against Penrith or Melboure could snap the chooks into some form.
                The preparation would have to be there and less winning pressure could be the tonic
                yeah. put it this way - in the next 8 weeks we play panthers twice and the storm and a few other good teams and if we can jag a few victories things won't look so bleak.

Comment

Working...
                X