Volkman & Lussick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intercept View Post

I disagree. Aitken is a very limited player. He cannot pass the football, for instance. His defensive reads are poor, though less of an issue in the back row. Given my missus and young bloke are Dragons fans, I have sat through a lot of their games over the years. No tears were shed when Aitken was given the heave-ho. His move to the back row reminds me of good ol' Mark Protheroe. Quick, strong, tried hard but to little effect. There are many better.
    He also stays down when hit anywhere near the head. A cat of the highest order.
    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Was aitken the dude who layed down in the Anzac Day game a few years ago?
      Yep, then there was a few years of him being talked up as a SOO prospect.

Latrell Mitchell gave him several baths over the years after this and he eventually got moved out of the centres.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
        -Hugo Savala .
        Is this some kind of hybrid bastardised offspring of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post

I disagree. Aitken is a very limited player. He cannot pass the football, for instance. His defensive reads are poor, though less of an issue in the back row. Given my missus and young bloke are Dragons fans, I have sat through a lot of their games over the years. No tears were shed when Aitken was given the heave-ho. His move to the back row reminds me of good ol' Mark Protheroe. Quick, strong, tried hard but to little effect. There are many better.
          I had some Warriors fans sitting behind me a few weeks back and even they were bagging him. They were playing a drinking game where they had to drink every time he died with the ball, they were plastered by half time

Comment

Im sure that Lussick was in our 30. Looks to be now that Tom Carr and Ben Thomas have been elevated to our 30. A centre and a prop.
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Volkman could be big at the Warriors. After seeing their no ideas effort against Cronulla you'd have to back him considering form over a long time. Unfortunately, it seems to be a talent graveyard. Even Brandy sunk without trace over there.

Comment

Fa'amanu Brown has signed with the tigers effectively immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                  Fa'amanu Brown has signed with the tigers effectively immediately.
                  Almost 3 weeks ago, thanks scoop

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                    JT was very vocal on here regarding Aitken’s lying down antics,that alone is a good enough reason to not have this cat anywhere near the Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                      I think he won the game v us in a anzac game by lying down and getting a penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        Im sure that Lussick was in our 30. Looks to be now that Tom Carr and Ben Thomas have been elevated to our 30. A centre and a prop.
                        Losses from the 2022 Top 30 squad are Freddy Lussick (Warriors) and Moala Graham - Taufa (Parramatta )

Ben Thomas was in the NRL Top 30 squad from the start of this season and Tom Carr has been added a few weeks back- Terrell May has now been added on a development contract someone was saying - has a few offers from other teams to mull over though

31 players listed - Ben Marschke / Tuku Hau Tapuha and Terrell May are on Dvelopment Contracts - so 28 players only in the Top 30

https://www.roosters.com.au/teams/?c...11&team=500001

Comment

Working...
                        X