No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack looks better, both of the titans tries have been pretty lucky. Our discipline and ball control is going to kills us next week. I’d love for us to be more disciplined next half but I doubt we will
    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarlicho View Post
      Both Titans tries have been absolute flukes
      100%. I guess we can take some confidence that it wasn’t due to our defensive shape or attitude

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
        Two very poor teams this.
        Yep. I’m expecting a better quality game tomorrow when I go watch Bondi United Under 12s.

Comment

• Why didn’t Gus let it go. It would have ended up in Cairns.

Comment

• At least we are playing much straighter and the results show it. Liked Collins dig bar one dropped pill. Teddy looks more like the real Ted. Kez couple of try assists, Walker taking on the line, love it. Manu looking to get more involved this week. Awful news Sam, if he's out we can't keep Hutch at hooker.

Comment

• Report on Verrills

Comment

• Well the signs are there even tho the titans are hardly a threat.

We've been so underwhelming these last few weeks just one rung up the ladder will do me.

C'mon second half.

Bloody verrils, the cheese has the voodoo doll out

Comment

• Did Robbo roll back the clock and pull out the Lindsay Collins 2017-2019 version ?

Comment

• We have some really dead wood in the side.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                      Report on Verrills
                      Apparently a dislocated/popped shoulder.

Won't be playing again tonight. Very unlucky and unfortunate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                        Did Robbo roll back the clock and pull out the Lindsay Collins 2017-2019 version ?
                        Collins is overrated. He’s yet to put a consistent month of good footy together or even a fortnight. He’s no rookie anymore. He needs to be going a lot better.

Comment

• Slowly looking better. Just gotta scrap out the 2 points!!!!! Hopefully we are better again next week

Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

• Couldn't care how soft the Titans are. Happy if we're played back in to form. Playing with front on shoulders and a bit more mongrel. Good to see Teddy call the guys to jog off at half time. Bring on the second half.

Comment

• Momo gives off big SKD energy. Will win or lose us a grand final

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                                Titans cannot defend I’m not getting too excited about this. But at least we are winning
                                100% agree. With Titans atrocious defence we are being made to look like world beaters. I’m not getting carried away. Our form is still terrible.
                                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                                X