Lindsay Collins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Collins

Is he injured? Sick? Just not in the right space as far as I can tell.

I think he wants to play origin. Will prob make the Aus side at the end of the year for World Cup. He’ll drag us back to the top

Comment

He's involved more than Angus who's on probably $300k more per year

Comment

I like Lindsay, no frills, hard front man.

Comment

Gus was better tonight. SST solid while he was on. But for mine JWH was our best forward tonight

Comment

All were good. A noticeable lift from our big dogs

Comment

Lindsay couldn't catch covid his hands are so bad.

Comment

Big dog with his standard, this player did poor thread minutes after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  Big dog with his standard, this player did poor thread minutes after the game.
                  What?

Comment

I know he is a front rower but is there a dumber footballer then this guy.

Drop balls, stupid penalties and the like. He has the whole box and dice but apparently he is the next big thing.
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

All ive ever wanted is for my team to play well. I've always hated the pessimistic fans and hoped I'd never become one.

But watching tonight left me with an empty feeling.

I'm glad we got the 2 points.

Individual play seemed better but I thought our combos were still way off.

And I think the individual play was only better because of the poor opposition.

Please Lord, let me see the positives beside the 2 points

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                        All ive ever wanted is for my team to play well. I've always hated the pessimistic fans and hoped I'd never become one.

But watching tonight left me with an empty feeling.

I'm glad we got the 2 points.

Individual play seemed better but I thought our combos were still way off.

And I think the individual play was only better because of the poor opposition.

Please Lord, let me see the positives beside the 2 points
                        Mate it’s hard to walk away from that game feeling good especially when we have the toughest run coming up next two months is Storm Penrith and Parra twice Sharks and Raiders.

Let’s just build on this and continue to work on discipline and our combinations. Run hard tackle hard hold the ball compete fro everything I really would love to see more intensity.

Comment

For the minutes he played I thought Lindsay looked stronger and the most confident I've seen him this year. A handling error yes, but don't hang him on that. We need him fit and firing if we are to make a dent in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            For the minutes he played I thought Lindsay looked stronger and the most confident I've seen him this year. A handling error yes, but don't hang him on that. We need him fit and firing if we are to make a dent in the finals.
                            Agreed, got the speed back in his legs and far more aggressive in his carries.

I remember JWH’s season after his ACL tear he was well off the pace for quite a while and didn’t really warm into the season right until the end. Hopefully bit more youth and less battle scars on Collins side means he can reach his level of performance pre-ACL a little quicker than it took Jared.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              Agreed. He was more involved and had some intent about his game which is what the team needed. Don't mind if a forward spends 10 in the bin for trying to fold someone. Hopefully pays the report with cash and back next week with the same attitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X