The Myth…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Myth…

I’ve yet to see much from Suallii to justify the substantial hype.

He’s certainly no Latrell or Manu, who both showed flashes of rough brilliance even in their early outings.

Is he more Moga than Manu?

PS I would like nothing more than this post to become as notoriously wrong as Tedesco Our Worst Signing Ever

Comment

Come on lunatics!

Weigh in!

Im saying he needs a MoM performance by mid season or he’s your standard first grader.

Comment

I can’t tell if this is legitimate or not, but if it is, I’ll laugh it off and take it you’re bored, considering you’ve been the only one so far who has responded to your own thread. There needs to be a temporary ban for people like you, what a laughable post. He’s 18 and from what I’ve seen so far, has looks extremely solid and has had some flashes of superstar esque quality. Two tries tonight and one last week (could have been two). Clearly we’re watching different teams

Comment

The kids got better every week he's played, strong carries out of our end with the bonus of an aerial threat and he showed tonight that he will pose problems close to the line with his right foot step.

Comment

JS isn't doing much wrong atm. We all know he won't be on the wing for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
              I’ve yet to see much from Suallii to justify the substantial hype.

He’s certainly no Latrell or Manu, who both showed flashes of rough brilliance even in their early outings.

Is he more Moga than Manu?
              looks like he carries the ball well, and has a leap, if he didn’t come with all the expectation, I’d say he looks solid enough, but with all the expectations, there is not that much that sticks out at the moment.

if he turns out like Toops, I’d be pretty happy. But I won’t be putting too much pressure on him to be a superstar yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tloos1999 View Post
                I can’t tell if this is legitimate or not, but if it is, I’ll laugh it off and take it you’re bored, considering you’ve been the only one so far who has responded to your own thread. There needs to be a temporary ban for people like you, what a laughable post. He’s 18 and from what I’ve seen so far, has looks extremely solid and has had some flashes of superstar esque quality. Two tries tonight and one last week (could have been two). Clearly we’re watching different teams
                Those are all good points.

But I am serious. I’m also bored and drunk.

But I don’t think he’s the next Latrell Bill Wilson I was praying for.

Comment

Love me some Big Joe.

You see how good toops has become since 2012? This dudes going to be even better. Sooner. And I love me some toops lesss gooooooo

Comment

Toops never had that kind of hype

Comment

I hope Toops gets the try scoring record.

Three time premiership winning legend

Comment

Don’t worry, Banthai Pipewhine, just has a lisp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

Those are all good points.

But I am serious. I’m also bored and drunk.

But I don’t think he’s the next Latrell Bill Wilson I was praying for.
                          Lol. I'm bored and abit tipsy myself. The wife promised me some action tonight, and now she's fallen asleep on the couch. What are you drinking?

Comment

Sorry, lithp

Comment

I'm hoping the Manu-Sualli (soon to be) centre pairing will eclipe the Brass-Harris and Manu-Latrell combo's.

Comment

Working...
                              X