No announcement yet.

The Myth…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a lot can be said about his upbringing, the strength of that family element along with his education at The Kings School.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      Suaali’s temperament and attitude coming into grade as an 18yr old is ridiculously impressive. I can’t remember a more composed and clear minded kid coming into grade since Cordner.

This will hold him in greater stead through the rest of his career, more than any moment of athleticism or flair ever will.

I really like the way Walker and Suaali are being brought along. Both are playing with toughness well beyond their years and experience in the game.
      Agree, Suaali is a most impressive young man, and Walker is not far behind. I'm glad they love the Roosters. A good home for them.

Comment

We have two very exciting young players in Suaalii and Walker, not only in terms of their raw talent and skill but also their character.

Comment

Yeah i have no doubt the Suaali is the real deal. I thought Latrell (sorry folks!) and RTS were the most talented young backs i have ever seen hit our first grade team....Suaali is every bit as good if not a touch better- more polished. It's not to say he will turn out as good as them but players with this sort of potential don't come very often. He has the added attraction of being all class off the field

Only problem is Nick is going to have to move a few deck chairs because he will attract real big dollars

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
            I’ve yet to see much from Suallii to justify the substantial hype.

He’s certainly no Latrell or Manu, who both showed flashes of rough brilliance even in their early outings.

Is he more Moga than Manu?
            Turned up in the last 2 games.

Comment

I know when it comes to player wages always heaps of speculation but what sort of ballpark figure would he be on and then if he continues this sort of form what will he be worth in 2 years time? This one will take some careful planning.

Comment

I hope Rusty has been watching our games.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
                  I hope Rusty has been watching our games.
                  You be assured he watches everything we do!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Turned up in the last 2 games.

Agreed.

Comment

IF he sticks around long term, I see him as our fullback going forward after teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        IF he sticks around long term, I see him as our fullback going forward after teddy.
                        Not sure his body is built to play fullback. He's pretty big for an 18 year old and doubt he will get any leaner.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                          Not sure his body is built to play fullback. He's pretty big for an 18 year old and doubt he will get any leaner.
                          Looks better than Fatrell !

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                            He's over 6'6 in the old scale and imagine how big he will end up with another 4 pre seasons.

Comment

Robbo has already stated that he will end up at fullback...so be it.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

He's over 6'6 in the old scale and imagine how big he will end up with another 4 pre seasons.
                                Like Latrell / GI but without the beer gut?

Is it just me or are our players some of the fittest, most mobile dudes in the comp? Last week I though JWH looked tiny compared to lotsa of the Parra forwards, yet he was making big metres the whole time. IMO somebody's keeping our boys fit.
                                Last edited by ism22; 05-18-2022, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X