Upcoming draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming draw

Just glanced ahead to our upcoming draw, I know it’s not new news but mother of god that has to be one of the worse draws any team will face.

We’re up against it until our Bye in Rd 17. Reckon this could be the spark we need to solidify our performances. Steel sharpens steel but holy shite, I’m going to need to stock the beer fridge now!
    Last edited by BigCok007; 05-08-2022, 05:06 PM.

We need the drongos draw. Any how bring it awnnnn
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

bring it on

Comment

The next 7 games will give us all a good idea about where the Chooks sit this year.
        Parra at Suncorp, Penrith at the SCG, Cronulla at Cronulla, Raiders in Canberra, Storm at the SCG, Parra at Parra & Panthers at Penrith.
        For me if the Chooks win 4 of those games they can make the top 4 if they win 6 games they can win the comp.

Comment

A really good post from Twitter about just how hard our upcoming run will be, we have by far the hardest run home of any team.

https://twitter.com/savvyplays/statu...62869289103360

Comment

Hard run but comps don’t come easy.

unless your souffs in 2014.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I wonder if there’s a benefit to playing against high level opponents consistently for a long period of time.

In a similar way to Origin players when they come back to club level find the game much slower if you are consistently playing good sides you also have to lift to another level and then find the weaker sides a lot easier to dispatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                I wonder if there’s a benefit to playing against high level opponents consistently for a long period of time.

In a similar way to Origin players when they come back to club level find the game much slower if you are consistently playing good sides you also have to lift to another level and then find the weaker sides a lot easier to dispatch.
                Yep. There’s definite value in it.

As a a tennis player, my game never improved playing others of a lower standard. Only when I played better players did I improve.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

We'll rue those diabolical losses to the Knights, Dragons and Bulldogs.

We should be 8-1 and well positioned for this tough run. Three inexcusable losses.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                    Yep. There’s definite value in it.

As a a tennis player, my game never improved playing others of a lower standard. Only when I played better players did I improve.
                    100% with Tennis. Used to love when the ball came back at speed..never a fan of playing against someone with a good kick serve though, that had me farked.

In league somewhere in between for me. Definitely need to play the top teams to raise your game and see where you're at but maybe not quite as tough as our run, that could leave the tank empty

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      Hard run but comps don’t come easy.

unless your souffs in 2014.
                      Amen
                      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Well if the boys can’t get up for the tough games then tap out now! It’s now or never. The missed offseason excuses are now irrelevant
                        Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          We'll rue those diabolical losses to the Knights, Dragons and Bulldogs.

We should be 8-1 and well positioned for this tough run. Three inexcusable losses.
                          100%

plenty on here said it was only early days with the Knaughts game but you need to get those wins so you don’t possibly struggle for them later. I would rather them in the bag as a safety early than be fighting for them when things get tough or tight towards the back end of the season. As you said, if we had those three games go our way, this draw wouldn’t be an issue.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Great draw. I’m sick of playing all the crappy boring teams. Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              Great draw. I’m sick of playing all the crappy boring teams. Bring it on!
                              Yeah i agree, I watched the titans game again we were not great ,better, playing straighter ,forwards were good but this will be a test lets see where we really are the next game will tell im looking forward to it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X