No announcement yet.

Salary Cap issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally dont want Munster and his little flog mate gumming up the culture BUT we already got one of them ...as for Lukey , imho , his good , just not pre knee /concussions good , sell him to Uncle Wayne get a nice pay day says I ...who we replace him with eludes me

Comment

There were some good signs last week that Luke was getting back nearer his best. Hopefully splashes some egg on faces in weeks ahead.

Be a good test for our halves pair tomorrow up against a confident halves combo.

Comment

Walker continuing to get better and leaving for Queensland in 2024 is a bigger issue than Keary I believe.

Comment

Saw this line in a FitzSimons column and thought it might apply to a few of our players
          It will be in the interests of all for the Wallabies to do well, and the prospect of playing in a World Cup final in front of a home crowd is likely to keep most of our best and brightest on board instead of going after perhaps bigger bucks in Japan and Europe. It might even be time to have a look at some of the very best of the league talent and offer them the chance for global, not provincial, stardom. So play well, you leaguies, We’re watching. And just might give you a call!
          Anyhoo
          We’ve all made mistakes, Greg, but torture and murder are not on most people’s lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
            Walker continuing to get better and leaving for Queensland in 2024 is a bigger issue than Keary I believe.
            He’s a Queenslander so he must want to play in Queensland. Never has a Queenslander played for a Sydney team and actually been happy.

Jake Friend moved back to Queensland the day he retired… NOT!

Comment

Matt Burton apparently has an out option in his contract for 2023????
              Kicks goals too!

Centre option for 2023, then 5/8?

Comment

Working...
              X