Should we just forfeit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we just forfeit?

It’s rained in Brisbane all week & is supposed to keep raining all weekend. How bad is the ground going to be by the time we play the 7th game on it in less than 48 hours.

I can live without a massive injury toll again this year.

Originally posted by Jarlicho View Post
    It’s rained in Brisbane all week & is supposed to keep raining all weekend. How bad is the ground going to be by the time we play the 7th game on it in less than 48 hours.

I can live without a massive injury toll again this year.
    You should

Comment

What is 'magic round' anyway? As in... I legit have NFI why they call it that.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
        Because it’s magical that they can actually get away with it.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Because it’s magical that they can actually get away with it.
          Lmao good call.

Comment

Hope it's not called "Tragic Round" by the end of sunday,not for the Roosters anyway.
            The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

What a silly comment. Go and follow Souths. They are full of whingers like you.
              Last edited by Thirteen; 05-14-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Sandcrap by name. Shit field,
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

It doesn't matter how bad the ground is, Graham Annesley can just come out and say "The ground didn't cause the knee injuries" and that'll be the end of it. Like he did at Newcastle after BMoz and Lindsay has their season's ended when the scheduled maintenance on the surface had to be postponed because of Covid. If they want to play an entire round in one city fine, but use different grounds ffs.

Comment

the truely magical thing is that the game played at Suncorp, is not a Broncos home game (so they get to keep another home game for later on), and for the 3rd time out of 3 its our home game ! Abra cadabra !

Comment

Originally posted by infidelrooster View Post
                      Hope it's not called "Tragic Round" by the end of sunday,not for the Roosters anyway.
                      It was last year.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I live in Caloundra and I can tell
                        you it is very bloody wet in SEQ today. The rain was supposed to clear out this morning but it’s still going strong. Its definitely going to be up the guts and kick footy. Bugger this forfeit crap I just hope we can play tight and win in the middle.

Comment

Get rid of magic round - the way they bang on about it being something wonderful is nonsense- been done before 1977 and 1978 - League-A-Thon

Get back to a proper home and away format and 3 games on the one day.
                          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-14-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            Because its magic for Brisbane's economy?

Comment

I live a short bus ride from Suncorp and it hasnt stopped alternating between drizzle and slightly harder drizzle all morning ...the grounds gonna be a deadset mess by kickoff tomorrow , fingers crossed all ACL's stay intact ...stupid fkn concept

Comment

Working...
                              X