Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    It truly boggles the mind.

Again, we've had 3 absolutely tragic losses to squib teams this year.

And yet the wins in NQ and Brisbane are looking outstanding.

A strange season.
    Had we won those 3 games we would be sitting on equal 1st place. Those games against the weaker teams are so important because there’s no guarantee of a win against the top teams, but with our roster we should easily put away teams like the knights and last placed dogs but we aren’t.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Even the Dragons. They're a disgrace to humanity.

Truly baffling how we lost to these park footy teams.

Comment

We lost to the Dogs because we didn't, can't, attack like Panthers did for their first try in tonite's game against the Storm.

We must learn to.
        Our current players not capable of attacking like that? then we must get some who are.

Comment

We need some of that sticky spray the Riff are using . Superb ball control in slippery conditions . Great to see the drizz getting dominated .

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Had we won those 3 games we would be sitting on equal 1st place. Those games against the weaker teams are so important because there’s no guarantee of a win against the top teams, but with our roster we should easily put away teams like the knights and last placed dogs but we aren’t.
            Amen.
            Maybe our roster is not as good as we believe it to be.

Comment

I haven't seen the game against the 'dogs but it didn't stop me thinking about the premise of this thread and extending the question by adding "... and the knights."

Am not looking forward to today's game against the squeels.
              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                I haven't seen the game against the 'dogs but it didn't stop me thinking about the premise of this thread and extending the question by adding "... and the knights."

Am not looking forward to today's game against the squeels.
                "We weren't ready for round one"...said the Club.
                "Why not" supporters are entitled to ask...as last season finished 5 months before.
                Ok, there were the post-season break, Covid (why wasn't there a serious Roosters bubble?), and Christmas.
                That leaves all of Jan and Feb to train and be ready to shoot out of the blocks in Round one...get the 2 points and get into the top 4.
                The Knights, supposedly a 'weaker' team, were ready.

I am looking forward to today's game against the Eels as it will show clearly what we'll have to do to build a better team.
                Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-15-2022, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Maybe we should've played some first grade players in the trials?

Comment

How?
                    Complacence?
                    Poor finishing, dropped balls and mistakes,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                    X