X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Recky was annoyed she tipped 60points

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
      Watched the second half, lot of errors. Was good to see Regan Hughes get some good minutes. Thought he went well too
      That was blood nut. If it was he runs hard
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

How did Egan Butcher go?
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          How did Egan Butcher go?
          Looked good considering how long he’s been out:
          8 runs for 78m, with 20 pcm & 3 tackle busts. One offload. 16 tackles made & 2 missed.

May & Hua Tapuha also had very good games.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Looked good considering how long he’s been out:
            8 runs for 78m, with 20 pcm & 3 tackle busts. One offload. 16 tackles made & 2 missed.

May & Hua Tapuha also had very good games.
            Interesting to note that he played as a ball playing lock in his first stint and then came on and played right edge second row in his second stint.

Looked good in contact, although to be fair every Bears player looked good in contact. Can’t imagine he will stay at this level too much longer.

Comment

I know Taku hau tapau is still young and learning the game,but surely he can nab a bench spot in our first grade team!?!?

He seems like the perfect player we are missing in the forwards.

Big,hard running and a great offload,not sure why Robbo is resisting throwing him in!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                I know Taku hau tapau is still young and learning the game,but surely he can nab a bench spot in our first grade team!?!?

Big,hard running and a great offload,not sure why Robbo is resisting throwing him in!
                Fifita was exactly that in the Bears side too which is why he’s getting a chance again tomorrow, there’s only so many bench spots. Tuku’s time will come, be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post

I dare say Trent will pick who is in form and give them enough time in fg. Bring them on slowly. Just like fletcher and dsf
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                    How Marschke is not our first grade hooker is beyond me.
                    Isn't he on a contract where he can only play for us after round 11 or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

That was blood nut. If it was he runs hard
                      Yep that's him.

Comment

The bears looked very sharp yesterday and the little half-back had some really nice touches. The two big front rowers were terrific up front and I hope we lock May down as the storm are sniffing around after him apparently. Big fan of Tuku since I first saw him with his agility for his size and offloading ability.

Comment

How did Egan Butcher go guys?

Comment

Working...
                          X