We’re top 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’re top 4!

Who would of thought. Stilla lot of work to do to compete with the riff and Melbourne but we looked much better in attack today

We’re also only 2 points ahead of 9th.

The table is really congested from 3rd to 9th at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post
      Who would of thought. Stilla lot of work to do to compete with the riff and Melbourne but we looked much better in attack today
      We beat Eels who beat Penrith who emasculated the drizz .. we are looking good

Comment

It’s Round 10. Big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

True but I’d rather be fourth than ninth It really is far more aesthetically pleasing looking at the ladder
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Next week is massive. If the Chooks win then they are contenders if they lose & other teams in the 4th to 9th spots win then the Chooks could go back to 7th.

Comment

amazing really , considering how crap weve been , losing to knights and dogs ....sssshhhh

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                amazing really , considering how crap weve been , losing to knights and dogs ....sssshhhh
                Those 3 losses - Knights/Dragons and Dogs are costly ones for sure and have to be made up during the year - should be 9 and 1 at least - would give them a bit of a buffer for the tougher block of matches ahead.

Not sure if they would have banked on beating Parramatta or this is one of those catch up matches- depending on who Robbo thinks the third team is when he said the Roosters were behind 3 teams .

We know who 2 are - Penrith and Storm but not the 3rd but since Parramattta have beaten both Penrith and Storm they could be that 3rd team.
                Last edited by King Salvo; 05-15-2022, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

We beat Eels who beat Penrith who emasculated the drizz .. we are looking good
                  Yeah what's with that?

I can only assume that (like today), Parra had a period where they got a few VERY lucky calls and capitalised on them right away.

Parra aren't real contenders in my books but their attack seems such that they can pile on a heap of points within a short period of time if given the opportunity. On the flip side... their defence was like a sieve in the first half... IMO the Riff/Drizz woulda been up by 40 if they played like that against them. Maybe not though? Let's see how we go against the Riff.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    It’s Round 10. Big deal.
                    You must think it’s a big deal because you replied. Ease up ya party pooper

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Yeah what's with that?

I can only assume that (like today), Parra had a period where they got a few VERY lucky calls and capitalised on them right away.

Parra aren't real contenders in my books but their attack seems such that they can pile on a heap of points within a short period of time if given the opportunity. On the flip side... their defence was like a sieve in the first half... IMO the Riff/Drizz woulda been up by 40 if they played like that against them. Maybe not though? Let's see how we go against the Riff.
                      I reckon Penrith were focused on the storm game already when they were beaten by doesn't matter whose adlib offloading opportunistic style is effective against the Riff. It's only human to focus on the more challenging games and we are guilty of not being Up in games we expecting to win . IE the knoughts , dragqueens and dawgs . That and very lucky calls against us are our lot in life . It's character building . Well deserved win today I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to face Penrith they are the benchmark . Go chooks

Comment

Originally posted by tloos1999 View Post

There’s a few on here that I reckon will be a little upset today… Where’s big dog? He’s never around after a loss…

Comment

Originally posted by tloos1999 View Post

Nope, I don't. With the table this tight from 4 - 9 it means nothing to be top 4 right now. We could be out of the 8 next week if results go badly, but that won't mean much either.

Comment

We have beaten decent sides Parra, Broncs and Cows but lost to Knights, Dogs and Saints. Strange season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Kill joy

Comment

Working...
                              X