Lil JoJo for Origin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil JoJo for Origin?

Think Freddy might pick him on the right? JAC has not done a whole lot this year. Joseph offers more in the hard yards and air.
    Last edited by top_joe; 05-15-2022, 09:00 PM.

No chance. Tupou more deserving if he’s going to pick a winger outside of Addo-Carr and To’o

Comment

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Yeah nah

Comment

Under 20's State of Origin more like it

Comment

He will definitely play Origin one day.

Not yet, but he did have a cracker, ay? Two big moments that come to mind are his (first?) offload which popped outta some hectic traffic and his leap to score that meat pie.

Who's the bloke that was saying he's nothing special? That's right... Thirty One! Maaaaate... egg on your face. Come clean! (That said you were at the game, so you're excused mate).

Gussie was playing like he wants a $$$ contract too. Not quite Prosecco footy yet, but fark I'm loving seeing us improve!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              He will definitely play Origin one day.

Not yet, but he did have a cracker, ay? Two big moments that come to mind are his (first?) offload which popped outta some hectic traffic and his leap to score that meat pie.

Who's the bloke that was saying he's nothing special? That's right... Thirty One! Maaaaate... egg on your face. Come clean! (That said you were at the game, so you're excused mate).

Gussie was playing like he wants a $$$ contract too. Not quite Prosecco footy yet, but fark I'm loving seeing us improve!
              Please show me where I said he isn’t special?

Comment

I reckon that Walker will be named in the extended QLD team before Joe plays origin.

Comment

I'm more worried about calling him little lol. The kid is like 6'5 and weighs around 100 kgs....

Comment

But is he big enough for BB's side?

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyGoat View Post
                      I'm more worried about calling him little lol. The kid is like 6'5 and weighs around 100 kgs....
                      Like calling Gingers 'Bluey'.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                        But is he big enough for BB's side?
                        Careful, he'll want to move him into the small forward pack we apparently have.

Comment

Hows about we fail to contribute to chanel neins money grab 3 game sreies and win a fcuken grand final.
                          Possibles
                          teddy
                          Angus
                          Victor
                          Momo.....hahaha sorrry taking the pi$$.
                          Kez
                          Walker as an intro to ori9in

1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                          X