Seen it only once before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    When I read the thread topic I thought it was about that incredible try that the Cowboys scored the one where the Cowboys winger was being bundled over the side line in the in goal, he is completely out but in the air & he some how gets the ball back into play & the Cowboys score, it was better than the Inglis one where he was over the dead ball line but got the ball back to Gasnier who was in the in goal & scored.
    Most amazing offload I've ever seen he was that far over the sideline and haven't the Cowboys got some young stars. The backrowers and the little prop are beauties along with that winger, Payten has done a terrific job with them as he did with the Warriors.
    On the thread topic I'd have to agree, it's the only time I've seen the storm smashed besides that first half in 2018 gf.
    Panthers just strangle you with Clearys boot then the swarming defence.
    Going to be a tough night for Toups and Suaalii coming off our line but they have the frames for it.

Comment

That was incredible.

Comment

we can get them...big problem is refs love giving Penriff 6 agains ..when its us they only watch us a big problem that Robbo needs to address the Refs boss
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

But forgetting Sitilli will probably not play ...Rads is gone...thats a massive two great forwards to lose .
          We just have to send Fafita out and belt every bloke up ....that hit yesterday was so good
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            we can get them...big problem is refs love giving Penriff 6 agains ..when its us they only watch us a big problem that Robbo needs to address the Refs boss
            Its so obvious like against parra, they just give them a bunch to break through for a try, usually before half times too. 8 to1 ?!! get outta here.......

Comment

The Chooks are no chance, Kearys not a halfback, Penrith have a better spine.
              Hopefully that helps the Chooks
              You helped us with your Parra better spine talk, might work again!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                Sitili also had his best game this year. No missed tackles, no dropped balls put in some bone rattlers, ran hard all day. Great stuff. Hope you're feeling better today young fella.
                Yep. Cracking game.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Sensational game but I doubt he’ll be fit for Saturday.
                  Posters on here who say Sitilli can’t tackle & that he drops the ball don’t watch him for the whole game they only see his mistakes but my God is he tough. I wouldn’t swap Sitilli for anyone.
                  Mickie Lane I don't criticise his hands because he runs some very tough lines but I am one of the posters that believes Sitili misses too many tackles. In my view, there's a difference between not being able to tackle (he can tackle and he can hit hard) and being found out defensively (e.g. planting your feet, being out of position, misreading or over-reading the play) and one good game doesn't rewrite history. But gee, he was very impressive against Parramatta and you're spot on, he played tough. I'd hate to be tackling him when he runs those Kamikaze lines. I also thought his defence was good in every respect, and his combination with Keary out there on that edge seemed to be very solid. I actually think that might be the best I have seen him play. So, if he's out this week, we'll miss him for sure.

Comment

Sensational game but I doubt he’ll be fit for Saturday.
                    Posters on here who say Sitilli can’t tackle & that he drops the ball don’t watch him for the whole game they only see his mistakes but my God is he tough. I wouldn’t swap Sitilli for anyone.
                    We actually do watch the who Game and Stili has not been going well. On Saturday he player very well. Hopefully that continues and he fulfils his early promise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                      But forgetting Sitilli will probably not play ...Rads is gone...thats a massive two great forwards to lose .
                      We just have to send Fafita out and belt every bloke up ....that hit yesterday was so good
                      Good news is that DSF played really well in my view. Also, Collins is back isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                        Only time I've seen Melbourne ragdolled like that was in the last game of 2018.

We are up against it this Saturday.

But our win against Parra was the best this year imo - score didn't reflect Easts were clearly better team. We've got some momenturm and confidence.

Go Easts.
                        Don't forget the 2008 grand final.

Melbourne were spending twice the cap and still lost 40-0

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post

Mickie Lane I don't criticise his hands because he runs some very tough lines but I am one of the posters that believes Sitili misses too many tackles. In my view, there's a difference between not being able to tackle (he can tackle and he can hit hard) and being found out defensively (e.g. planting your feet, being out of position, misreading or over-reading the play) and one good game doesn't rewrite history. But gee, he was very impressive against Parramatta and you're spot on, he played tough. I'd hate to be tackling him when he runs those Kamikaze lines. I also thought his defence was good in every respect, and his combination with Keary out there on that edge seemed to be very solid. I actually think that might be the best I have seen him play. So, if he's out this week, we'll miss him for sure.
                          If only he could put in that performance on a regular basis...We shall see..

Comment

Originally posted by The Marshall View Post

We actually do watch the who Game and Stili has not been going well. On Saturday he player very well. Hopefully that continues and he fulfils his early promise.
                            Your a hard task master. Sitilli gets battered every game & like it was pointed out by King Salvo that his percentage of missed tackles is very low.
                            He is an attacking weapon what are you after, perfection from him, they all make mistakes or miss a tackle make a bad read, they all do it.
                            Sitilli runs hard & that all you can ask, he has scored the most tries out of any Roosters forwards. He has saved tries with his tackling.
                            When he has dropped the ball he is getting hit by 3 defenders & the pass hasnt been perfect from the inside player. He has often at the end of games this year walked off with some sort of pain other games he's been taken off due to a HIA which means your in the thick of the hard stuff.

Comment

When you compare position by position they beat us 11 to 6. Will take a Robinson masterclass for us to win this. It’s possible.

Comment

Your a hard task master. Sitilli gets battered every game & like it was pointed out by King Salvo that his percentage of missed tackles is very low.
                                He is an attacking weapon what are you after, perfection from him, they all make mistakes or miss a tackle make a bad read, they all do it.
                                Sitilli runs hard & that all you can ask, he has scored the most tries out of any Roosters forwards. He has saved tries with his tackling.
                                When he has dropped the ball he is getting hit by 3 defenders & the pass hasnt been perfect from the inside player. He has often at the end of games this year walked off with some sort of pain other games he's been taken off due to a HIA which means your in the thick of the hard stuff.
                                I admire your passionate defence of the guy. Maybe I am being a bit harsh, he is just frustrating as he has so much potential and imo should be starting to play like he did against the eels more consistently.

Comment

Working...
                                X