Freddy and The Bullchocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy and The Bullchocks

Nah its not Freddy's latest band..Gould is trying to sign him up as coach.
    NOOOOOOOO! dont do it Freddy.
    I could not handle him been coach of Bullchocks I would have to death ride him..
    He can not be that desperate for a gig.
    I would even start a go fund page to stop it and pay him
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

He would be Gould’s puppet, surely he doesn’t take it.

I remember in 08 and 09 there was so much talk about Gus running training sessions at the time as he was brought in to support Freddy.

Comment

Freddy just isn't a first grade coach.

Comment

Surely not. Say no Freddy. Get Green or Flanno to do the job. Seriously though who would want to coach at a club with Gus lurking around in the background?

Comment

Cameron Ciraldo would have to be the 1st pick though as he would have a relationship with Gould as well when Gould was Penrith's General Manager.

Others - Green / Flanagan / Price / Young / Ryles / Wolffe

Fittler has NSW and Media - why take on a full time Coach Role

The Dogs may install a caretaker coach for the rest of the season with the new coach starting in 2023 perhaps depending on the current commitments of whom they sign.
          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-16-2022, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Freddy doesn’t seem to be a culture fit for Dogs brand of footy. Flanno probably closest but he appears very headstrong and could clash with Gus. Plus the father/ son circus would be a distraction.

Interesting to see what plan they have, because surely they have one.

Comment

Either way, geez it’s nice to have Robbo.

Comment

I don’t see this happening. Unfortunately for Freddy, the shit clubs will probably be his only coaching options
                Last edited by QWERTY; 05-16-2022, 05:52 PM.
                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                  I don’t see this happening. Unfortunately for Freddy, only the shit clubs will probably be his only coaching options
                  Trent Barrett is like Stephen Kearney- Good as Assistant Coaches but not as Head Coaches

Comment

Did Freddy ever get his coaches ticket? I know he was not certified when he coached us and we had to have someone else on the books to comply with NRL regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                      Did Freddy ever get his coaches ticket? I know he was not certified when he coached us and we had to have someone else on the books to comply with NRL regs.

I never really understood the you need a ticket.
                      You can pass any course at 100% that doesn't mean you can succeed, you either have the skill or don't as Trent proved at Manly & Canterbury.

Freddy (or anyone) would be mad to go there having Gus stick his business in every 5 minute not allowing you to do things your way.
                      Anyway I don't think Freddy is a NRL coach, anyone can coach a star studded origin side.
                      Trying to develop hacks into a winning side is a complete different thing.
                      He failed as a roosters coach, to me he is similar to Barrett in wanting to be everyones mate and going out for beers with the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Trent Barrett is like Stephen Kearney- Good as Assistant Coaches but not as Head Coaches
                        I would say it’s even debatable if they’re good assistant coaches as both have been lucky enough to be at the 2 top Clubs over the past few seasons..

I think the fact they have failed as Coaches at their respective teams kind of puts things in perspective..

Even I would be a good assistant sitting next to Bellamy or Cleary with the squads they have built lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post

I never really understood the you need a ticket.
                          You can pass any course at 100% that doesn't mean you can succeed, you either have the skill or don't as Trent proved at Manly & Canterbury.

Freddy (or anyone) would be mad to go there having Gus stick his business in every 5 minute not allowing you to do things your way.
                          Anyway I don't think Freddy is a NRL coach, anyone can coach a star studded origin side.
                          Trying to develop hacks into a winning side is a complete different thing.
                          He failed as a roosters coach, to me he is similar to Barrett in wanting to be everyones mate and going out for beers with the boys.

Not sure that anyone could coach a star studded origin side - Bellamy NSW SOO 9 games - 2 Wins and 7 losses / Big Jack Gibson NSW SOO - 6 Games - 2 wins and 4 losses.

I don't think you can say he failed as a Roosters Coach though - His stats were greatly affected by the 2009 season when everything went pear shaped - Made the Finals in 2008
                          Sydney Roosters

G

W

L

D

63%
                          2008 26 15 11 0 58%
                          2009 24 5 19 0 21%
                          Career 58 25 32 1 43%
                          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-16-2022, 07:21 PM.

Comment

For whomever takes on the role it would be a poisoned chalice. But I really hope Freddy doesn't take it on.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

I don't think you can say he failed as a Roosters Coach though - His stats were greatly affected by the 2009 season when everything went pear shaped - Made the Finals in 2008

Sydney Roosters

G

W

L

D

63%
                              2008 26 15 11 0 58%
                              2009 24 5 19 0 21%
                              Career 58 25 32 1 43%
                              It wasn’t what happened on the field that sealed his fate

The club was turning into an absolute cluster $&@#

Comment

Working...
                              X