Freddy and The Bullchocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’ll love this
    A Bulldogs mate of mine says they have signed Mitchell Pearce for next year & will be announced in 2 weeks.
    Hastings would be perfect for them at halfback.

Comment

I hope he gets the job so he can run that disgraceful club further into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        You’ll love this
        A Bulldogs mate of mine says they have signed Mitchell Pearce for next year & will be announced in 2 weeks.
        Hastings would be perfect for them at halfback.
        This is not true. How do I know? Because you have no mates.

Comment

I bet Gould takes the Head coaches role and uses his drones to facilitate training sessions from the comfort of his couch

Comment

I’d love to see Ricky coach the dogs, think they’d be a good fit.

Comment

Not Freddy. Worked for SOO but thats a great side and its 3 games (taking the piss a bit). I think they'll go Flanno.

Comment

Originally posted by HDTONE View Post
                Not Freddy. Worked for SOO but thats a great side and its 3 games (taking the piss a bit). I think they'll go Flanno.
                Freddy is purpose made for Origin coaching.

Simple game plans because there's just no time to develop a highly technical game plan.

Get the squad to come into camp and bond with each other as quickly as possible.

Pick the right players.

He can do 2 put of those 3 really well and gets a bit of help with the 3rd.

Shouldn't Salk away from a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                  Nah its not Freddy's latest band..Gould is trying to sign him up as coach.
                  NOOOOOOOO! dont do it Freddy.
                  I could not handle him been coach of Bullchocks I would have to death ride him..
                  He can not be that desperate for a gig.
                  I would even start a go fund page to stop it and pay him
                  I have an idea... how about Gus returns to coaching and then retires once his stint is up?

Comment

Fair dinkum....if you are a footy Coach and you hear Gus is joining the staff, you would be more nervous than a fowl in a foxhouse.

Comment

lol @ the bulldogs...

I swear we swapped our mid 80s to mid 90s transit lounge for their once tough culture from that same period.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
                        lol @ the bulldogs...

I swear we swapped our mid 80s to mid 90s transit lounge for their once tough culture from that same period.
                        One more to infect..Souffs but they are 1 from 51 years thats pretty cool but they still carry on like they won the last 50..plus they were kicked out ..readmitted and had to re- register so I guess it one from 20...
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Gould as head coach seems their only hope. What a rabble the
                          Bulldogs have become.

Comment

In all honesty Trent Barrett is not a good FG coach, good looking bloke but not a good coach.
                            I think Gus made the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

One more to infect..Souffs but they are 1 from 51 years thats pretty cool but they still carry on like they won the last 50..plus they were kicked out ..readmitted and had to re- register so I guess it one from 20...
                              lol @ Souffs too...

I don't take them too seriously either....i think the Storm & Panthers are our major competition for now...lol @ Souffs are irrelevant.

Comment

its really hard to believe the dogs are where they are , remember the epic 02 to 04 chooks dogs rivalry . i do .

god i hope this doesn't happen to the chooks, they are in a hole , that looks to be getting deeper by the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X