Freddy and The Bullchocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
    its really hard to believe the dogs are where they are , remember the epic 02 to 04 chooks dogs rivalry . i do .

god i hope this doesn't happen to the chooks, they are in a hole , that looks to be getting deeper by the day.
    With Barrett gone the only way is up....and with Mahoney and Kikau coming in 2023 it's a much needed improvement in their forwards....rather than buying wingers

Could challenge for a top 8 spot next yr, they just need to get rid of has been Josh Jackson...especially as a lock forward he is useless.

Bronco's were down, but u can tell they are gonna be a force in a few yrs time or sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      You’ll love this
      A Bulldogs mate of mine says they have signed Mitchell Pearce for next year & will be announced in 2 weeks.
      Hastings would be perfect for them at halfback.
      That would not surprise me knowing Gus. Pangai Jr will end up with the dolphins too.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
        Surely not. Say no Freddy. Get Green or Flanno to do the job. Seriously though who would want to coach at a club with Gus lurking around in the background?
        Please let it be Flanno. At least then we wont have to listen to him on the tele anymore.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Fair dinkum....if you are a footy Coach and you hear Gus is joining the staff, you would be more nervous than a fowl in a foxhouse.
          Yeah spot on.

Comment

Freddy would be mad to take it, life is good for him at the moment, origin coaching is like a novelty, and his media gigs are too good to give away.

for any other coach, hell yeah, put your hand up, there are only 16 head coach roles available, and 4-5 are usually sewn up, so take your chance when you can get it, regardless if Gus is there or not.

Comment

Flanno and Ennis for me.......

Comment

I bet Freddy will take over as coach at the Dogs.
                He's the only bloke who knows how to handle Gus.
                They wont have a fall out. Gus loves him & Freddy loves Gus.

Comment

Working...
                X