Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Hetherington

Permission to leave the Dogs.
    I would love him at the Chooks. He's a hard farker & the Chooks need a hard dirty grubby tough rough farker to take over from JWH.
    Yes he gets suspended & thats why I would love him at the Chooks.

I don’t mind a player being a bit dirty or a grub, but I don’t think he is actually a good player.

Comment

Never understood some of the hype around this guy. Agree with Milanja above - the bloke just isn't that good.
      Being a thug just for the sake of it won't really get you anywhere. Also don't really think we need another penalty magnet, to be honest.

Comment

We already punted him once, doubt we're going to bring him back

Comment

Just a loose thug that I can’t see being reigned in. Too much of a risky signing for me. Not sure JWH is a fan either
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            We already punted him once, doubt we're going to bring him back
            Really
            What happen?

Comment

I would be very surprised if the Chooks would be interested in him, it was more about me just wanting him at the Chooks.
              I think the Tigers & Dolphins would be favourites maybe back to Penrith.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                I would be very surprised if the Chooks would be interested in him, it was more about me just wanting him at the Chooks.
                I think the Tigers & Dolphins would be favourites maybe back to Penrith.
                I get what your saying just like Luke O’Donnell, however Luke brought a big work rate aswell which I do t think jack brings

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  Permission to leave the Dogs.
                  I would love him at the Chooks. He's a hard farker & the Chooks need a hard dirty grubby tough rough farker to take over from JWH.
                  Yes he gets suspended & thats why I would love him at the Chooks.
                  To reckless, we already have jwh,Collins and rads on that path

Comment

We've already had that flog here, won't happen again

He openly stated he didn't try when was with us

Comment

Most of my fellow Chookpenners are spot on here... he has mongrel but he also has no footy skill. No offload, defence isn't that great and his motor isn't anything special.

He was let go from Penriff because he wasn't very good, was let go from us as a youngster because he wasn't very good and now the Dogs, even in their situation want to let him go. No thanks. He's NSW Cup standard.

Comment

He can GNGF!

Comment

There must be a reason he can’t settle at a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            There must be a reason he can’t settle at a club.
                            Yeah it seems from the comments above mate - he's shit and he's a f@ckwit. I didn't think it took much reading between the lines....

Comment

This may come as a bit of a random, left-field comment but in my opinion, if I was given a choice to raid the Bulldogs and price wasn't an issue, and these hypothetically would-be players are those that want to come and join a powerhouse club and play/contest for a premiership ? then these would be the following players I'd make enquiries about:
                              • Matt Burton = Obvious choice here. Could be the future successor for Keary as 5/8. The kid is young, big frame, can kick goals, has big in field play kicks and great footwork and pace. Could we lure him to come and play as a left centre for a season or two, learn from Keary and Cronk, act as cover (when required) and then take over as 5/8 when Keary finishes up ? A combination with Walker in the future would be scintillating !
                              • Luke Thompson = Big British no nonsense prop. Could he be this generation's Adrian Morley at the Chooks ? minus the 67 suspensions and thousands and thousands of dollars fines per season of course !
                              • Tevita Pangai Junior = Some on this thread have suggested Jack Hetherington but honestly in comparison, as volatile as TPJ is/can be, he offers much more versatility and options to deploy in the front or second row than Jack. Put him in a good system such as the Chooks, Storm or even how he was last year at the Panthers and the bloke is a potential rep star.

Potential B-List from the Dogs (subject to price):
                              • Max King = Cheap, has previously played for a well disciplined side/system with the Storm. Could fit in well and with Jason Ryles who is our current Assistant Coach
                              • Joe Stimson = Same as above for Max King
                              • Aaron Schoupp = Depth cover potentially for our backs ... when Kevin Naiqama leaves our club. Can't be much worse than Paul Momirovski, right ?
                              Last edited by DP1990; 05-17-2022, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X