No announcement yet.

Jack Hetherington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prop seems to be the one positon this year that we are quite well stocked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
      We've already had that flog here, won't happen again

He openly stated he didn't try when was with us
      I seen him play a couple of times in our junior grades and he showed very little.....i'd say it had more to do with lack of talent than lack of effort

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
        This may come as a bit of a random, left-field comment but in my opinion, if I was given a choice to raid the Bulldogs and price wasn't an issue, and these hypothetically would-be players are those that want to come and join a powerhouse club and play/contest for a premiership ? then these would be the following players I'd make enquiries about:
        • Matt Burton = Obvious choice here. Could be the future successor for Keary as 5/8. The kid is young, big frame, can kick goals, has big in field play kicks and great footwork and pace. Could we lure him to come and play as a left centre for a season or two, learn from Keary and Cronk, act as cover (when required) and then take over as 5/8 when Keary finishes up ? A combination with Walker in the future would be scintillating !
        • Luke Thompson = Big British no nonsense prop. Could he be this generation's Adrian Morley at the Chooks ? minus the 67 suspensions and thousands and thousands of dollars fines per season of course !
        • Tevita Pangai Junior = Some on this thread have suggested Jack Hetherington but honestly in comparison, as volatile as TPJ is/can be, he offers much more versatility and options to deploy in the front or second row than Jack. Put him in a good system such as the Chooks, Storm or even how he was last year at the Panthers and the bloke is a potential rep star.

Potential B-List from the Dogs (subject to price):
        • Max King = Cheap, has previously played for a well disciplined side/system with the Storm. Could fit in well and with Jason Ryles who is our current Assistant Coach
        • Joe Stimson = Same as above for Max King
        • Aaron Schoupp = Depth cover potentially for our backs ... when Kevin Naiqama leaves our club. Can't be much worse than Paul Momirovski, right ?
        Opposed sessions with TPJ & Rads could end up a little Spicy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Permission to leave the Dogs.
          I would love him at the Chooks. He's a hard farker & the Chooks need a hard dirty grubby tough rough farker to take over from JWH.
          Yes he gets suspended & thats why I would love him at the Chooks.
          Sacked once is enough!

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Opposed sessions with TPJ & Rads could end up a little Spicy.
            And there ain’t nothing wrong with that as long as on game day, they are on the same page.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Doubt we will ever want him back, we are already the dumbest team in the comp anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                Permission to leave the Dogs.
                I would love him at the Chooks. He's a hard farker & the Chooks need a hard dirty grubby tough rough farker to take over from JWH.
                Yes he gets suspended & thats why I would love him at the Chooks.
                I agree, would like him with us and maybe cheaper price tag now.

Comment

Working...
                X