Selwyn Cobbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selwyn Cobbo

It’s only old Moley reporting it so take what you will,but saying we are the latest club to reach out to him.
    Wr are automatically linked with any player but this bloke would be a huge get when you look at a few years time & think that Teddy & Toops will be gone.
    Manu,Cobbo &Suaalii would be great together for years to come. Will cost a packet though.

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post
    It’s only old Moley reporting it so take what you will,but saying we are the latest club to reach out to him.
    Wr are automatically linked with any player but this bloke would be a huge get when you look at a few years time & think that Teddy & Toops will be gone.
    Manu,Cobbo &Suaalii would be great together for years to come. Will cost a packet though.
    lols.

More chance that Fatrell returns to us....................

Comment

I’d take him in a heart beat.

Comment

I'd love to have a player like Selwyn but honestly last thing I'd want is to have some future internal conflict about who will play Fullback between Suaalii and him after Teddy and who gets paid more etc ... only to have the deadshits across Anzac Parade (Souffs) to approach someone like Selwyn and say "Come and play for us brah ... this is YOUR team ... for YOUR people !" blah blah ... here comes Anthony Mundine to provide advice and oh look it's Latrell driving past offering Selwyn a lift to training

Too much risk ... too much drama
        Last edited by DP1990; 05-19-2022, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Don’t need him… JS is our future at the back

Comment

Would be nice but probably an excessive luxury. It's always a matter of price, though.

I heard we were having a look at Herbie Farnworth, which I definitely wouldn't mind. I reckon he goes pretty well.
            Wouldn't mind poaching one or two of the young Bronco forwards over the next few years.

Comment

Smells like more bullshit.

I'm sure we have enquired because it would be stupid not to enquire about every player in case there's a bargain to be had but I don't see him falling into that bucket and I don't see any logical reason why we would want to pay market value for him given our current strength across the three-quarter line.

Gone from signing Munster to need to release Keary so we can register Crichtons contract to now chasing Cobbo all in the space of 7 days.

Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I'm sure we have enquired because it would be stupid not to enquire about every player in case there's a bargain to be had but I don't see him falling into that bucket and I don't see any logical reason why we would want to pay market value for him given our current strength across the three-quarter line.

Gone from signing Munster to need to release Keary so we can register Crichtons contract to now chasing Cobbo all in the space of 7 days.

Give me a break.
                Fair point you raise at the end there. No consistency in the news media in regards to our cap or who we're chasing at all.
                Anyone hitting the market in the next 12-months who you would genuinely expect us to have a crack at?

Comment

Sounds like "the old manager driving up his price poly"

Comment

He’s a super player & like I’ve said before he’s in the Latrell, GI class & will be the Broncos FB in the future.

Comment

it is for 2024 if its true and a good fit .
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                        it is for 2024 if its true and a good fit .
                        Replacement for Toops?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Give me a break.
                          Good on you Fonzie

Comment

Toops is still only 30, he doesn’t have amazing speed, his biggest asset is in the air and hitups, I think he could comfortably play another 3 years without losing much quality.

Comment

IF Uncle Nick pulls this off he should change his name to Saint Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X