V’landys is a fat turd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
    Sure PVL saved the game and I ain’t sticking up for him and his ridiculous rules additions BUT he can’t be blamed for the near continuous clusterf**k of stupid rule interpretations by inept on field officials (bunker is another matter altogether) ….the players have got too big, too fast and too athletic and the refs and lineys haven’t kept up …what the solution is eludes me …maybe piss off on field refs altogether …what their replaced with, I have no idea…maybe a laser from the flying camera for the ten meters or something
    The two ref system was better...and should be re-introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
      Sure PVL saved the game and I ain’t sticking up for him and his ridiculous rules additions BUT he can’t be blamed for the near continuous clusterf**k of stupid rule interpretations by inept on field officials (bunker is another matter altogether) ….the players have got too big, too fast and too athletic and the refs and lineys haven’t kept up …what the solution is eludes me …maybe piss off on field refs altogether …what their replaced with, I have no idea…maybe a laser from the flying camera for the ten meters or something
      He's an ideas man

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

The two ref system was better...and should be re-introduced.
        Agreed

Comment

I used to watch every game every weekend. Now I only watch the Roosters game.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
            I used to watch every game every weekend. Now I only watch the Roosters game.
            This is the case for many of us traditional fans. Says alot about the poor quality of a game that we once loved.

Comment

I agree that Vlandys has ruined the strategic and defensive parts of Rugby League in exchange for tries not earned but caused by tiredness which I think is unfair. Rugby League has become a try scoring circus. A complete farce.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Caps Challenge
                Getting NRL started amidst pandemic

Dislikes:
                Overobsession with high tackles. We are not RU.

Hates with a passion:
                6A
                Bunker interfering in general play and overturning try decisions from ref. We are not RU.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                  Caps Challenge
                  Getting NRL started amidst pandemic

Dislikes:
                  Overobsession with high tackles. We are not RU.

Hates with a passion:
                  6A
                  Bunker interfering in general play and overturning try decisions from ref. We are not RU.
                  Welcome to the new world of concussion litigation.
                  Clubs and players need to get with the program....hits to the head are totally banned...players should stop doing it.
                  Well, unless you're ironing out Roosters players with head high tackles that are clearly shown on video and the big screen at games and on live TV of the matches
                  Hope Sitili is recovering well

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Welcome to the new world of concussion litigation.
                    Clubs and players need to get with the program....hits to the head are totally banned...players should stop doing it.
                    Well, unless you're ironing out Roosters players with head high tackles that are clearly shown on video and the big screen at games and on live TV of the matches
                    Hope Sitili is recovering well

agreed with the high shots to protect players however it’s a contact sport and players are being done for incidental contact which is unavoidable in our game. Penalised high SHOTS. Not contact. There is a difference.

For all the bullshyt last year in the ‘crackdown’ it was actually starting to go in the right direction. They were calling out ‘forceful’ contact and rightly so. Now you can get pinned for just looking at some ugly bastards nut. It’s over the top. That crap with Liam Martin was a prime example and what a cat he was. Imo, you shouldn’t shake the hand of a cat like that after the game.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      agreed with the high shots to protect players however it’s a contact sport and players are being done for incidental contact which is unavoidable in our game. Penalised high SHOTS. Not contact. There is a difference.

For all the bullshyt last year in the ‘crackdown’ it was actually starting to go in the right direction. They were calling out ‘forceful’ contact and rightly so. Now you can get pinned for just looking at some ugly bastards nut. It’s over the top. That crap with Liam Martin was a prime example and what a cat he was. Imo, you shouldn’t shake the hand of a cat like that after the game.
                      Agreed I always made a point of trying to avoid shaking hands with cheating grub like that after a game.
                      When you trust your television
                      what you get is what you got
                      Cause when they own the information
                      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Either quote some stats Salvo or shut up!
                        Tell your story walking dino

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Tell your story walking dino
                          Why did that post get 3 likes?

I’m not walking. I’m driving. Driving straight through you!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Why did that post get 3 likes?

I’m not walking. I’m driving. Driving straight through you!
                            mmm you have more than one account on here- Enjoy your horse and buggy drive too dino
                            Last edited by King Salvo; 05-22-2022, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I see Jared has been charged with a Grade 1 Contrary Conduct charge, apparently the sensitive little butterfly Jerry Sutton didn't like being told a few home truths.....

Comment

i love jwh , but he shouldnt have said what he said, he knew he was treading a real fine line. anyway it is what it is .

Comment

Working...
                                X