V’landys is a fat turd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

This is the case for many of us traditional fans. Says alot about the poor quality of a game that we once loved.
    To be fair I also wonder if it's to do with me just getting older and being less into the sport than I was. I'm no less into the Roosters though.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      agreed with the high shots to protect players however it’s a contact sport and players are being done for incidental contact which is unavoidable in our game. Penalised high SHOTS. Not contact. There is a difference.

For all the bullshyt last year in the ‘crackdown’ it was actually starting to go in the right direction. They were calling out ‘forceful’ contact and rightly so. Now you can get pinned for just looking at some ugly bastards nut. It’s over the top. That crap with Liam Martin was a prime example and what a cat he was. Imo, you shouldn’t shake the hand of a cat like that after the game.
      what was worse though, the Liam Martin act, or walker running away like a little girl to run the clock down last year?

both are part of the game( which is a real shame) but if they make the rules, teams exploit them, and it could win some team a grand final.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

what was worse though, the Liam Martin act, or walker running away like a little girl to run the clock down last year?

both are part of the game( which is a real shame) but if they make the rules, teams exploit them, and it could win some team a grand final.

Thsts a ridiculous comparison.

Comment

Time for Rugby League to introduce American Gridiron type helmets. Then these high shots, crusher tackles..etc.. will be obsolete...& while we're at it for every 6 again the ref can stop the game & explain to the crowd the reason for the foul as Gridiron refs do. Nothing better than a 3hr Rugby League game.

Comment

I changed over to watch the St Kilda game...while watching the election coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Thsts a ridiculous comparison.
              it’s not a comparison, it’s gamesmanship. Did you enjoy walker’s tactic last year? I did, and I’d be happy for him to do it again, but it turned a lot of people off.

Comment

it’s not a comparison, it’s gamesmanship. Did you enjoy walker’s tactic last year? I did, and I’d be happy for him to do it again, but it turned a lot of people off.
                Walkers tactic was cringy & a bad look. I've never seen a player do that ever before. If players thought it was a great idea it would be done more often. Even Jake Friend's 30m run backwards in 2018 GF last 10 sec wasn't a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

mmm you have more than one account on here- Enjoy your horse and buggy drive too dino
                  What’s wrong Salvo? Your husband steal your handbag again?

Or maybe you can’t decide on what pronoun you want to use this week?
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Definitely Liam Martins was worse. Walker didn’t act and dog his way to a penalty.

in fact there’s no comparison really.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Walkers tactic was cringy & a bad look. I've never seen a player do that ever before. If players thought it was a great idea it would be done more often. Even Jake Friend's 30m run backwards in 2018 GF last 10 sec wasn't a good look.
                      None of it is a good look, but players will do what they know they can to win, so as bad as what Martin, and many others do to get a penalty shouldn’t really surprise anymore, another reason I care just that little bit less about league these days, what really annoys me is players like Zac lomax carrying on like a major tool, and a player just can’t come up and thump him one.

Comment

None of it is a good look, but players will do what they know they can to win, so as bad as what Martin, and many others do to get a penalty shouldn’t really surprise anymore, another reason I care just that little bit less about league these days, what really annoys me is players like Zac lomax carrying on like a major tool, and a player just can’t come up and thump him one.
                        Well then Robbo should do away with this Roosters way of playing & get with the times. We are cutting off our nose to spite our face.

What would Robbo really do to a Rooster player if they faked injury to get us a game winning penalty? If he was legit then they would be dropped right?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

What’s wrong Salvo? Your husband steal your handbag again?

Or maybe you can’t decide on what pronoun you want to use this week?
                          Dino you are a real pain in the arse and a dead set trolling epod so I am putting you on ignore. Adios
                          Last edited by King Salvo; 05-23-2022, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

You are a real pain in the arse and a dead set epod so I am putting you on ignore
                            I’m surprised it took you this long to hit the ‘I’ve got no reply’ button!

Dont let cancel culture hit you hit you on the way out captain!
                            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 05-23-2022, 09:48 AM.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

It didn't sit right with me. I hope he never does that again .

Comment

Working...
                              X