Connor Watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

Did you see the one we actually got a penalty for?! Luai was up to 5 meters in front of sutton and actually effected the tackle. Talk about entitlement.
    Were the Roosters ever offside?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Were the Roosters ever offside?
      Pretty sure we got pinged for inside ten at least once, did you watch the game?

Comment

A utility that can only play lock..
        classic
        Not really a 14 or a utility then is he and I can't see him nailing down lock forward anytime soon.

The chooks recruitment over the last couple of years has been questionable, apart from the cheese every signing has been a massive downgrade in talent

Last edited by Bondicigar; 05-24-2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Connor Watson is not a hooker, he is not a half

But he has proven he is a good player and deserves to be in the top 17

His strength is getting the ball around the ruck and using his speed to get past tiring forwards, to me that leaves only lock as the position for him.
          However the way the Roosters play the 13 needs to be an extra half and as I said passing is obviously not his strong suit....

I understand bringing him back in as during this mini rebuild Robbo seems to want players he knows, however what I don't understand is why he hasn't tried to change our style of play to suit these players.

Comment

he didn't create a lot when he came on on saturday but he's still worth sticking with. yes, losing verrills means we can't use watson like we wanted to but he's a gun.

Comment

Bump.

enough said

Comment

I'm sure there's a game plan for his 20m along the ground backwards passes.

Comment

Working...
                X