Robbo's bench rotation sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo's bench rotation sucks

A damaging runner in May gets 2mins when we needed him 20min earlier & the use of Watson puzzles me. Put that Sharks comeback on Robbo.

yeah that second half bench rotation leaves a lot to be desired, relying on the middle forwards to play the whole half.

Watson scoring off the back of May as well

Comment

Get this stuff in game day thread but; disagree - thought he made very good adjustments from last week

Comment

Oh FFS sake we’ve just had a big win and someone starts up with this rubbish I said it earlier I think Suaali going off and the reshuffle cruelled May getting more time
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

we won by 20 and bench rotation sucks ? get the fark outta here

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
            A damaging runner in May gets 2mins when we needed him 20min earlier & the use of Watson puzzles me. Put that Sharks comeback on Robbo.
            Seriously, if you were the coach we would be up shit Creek,

Comment

Score flattered us, we looked gassed. May sitting on thw bench for 76min left me scratching my head. This is a valid point

Comment

We started to lose ascendency when our starters came back on the field. We were brilliant either side if half time which is when most of the rotational players were on the field.

May will get his day. Don't worry about that.

Comment

Watson should had played centre in that moment with Hutch back at Hooker.. Toupanua is a terrible centre

Comment

Ah yes all death riders have come out of the hole in that second half, hedger, big dog , eggspert.. unlucky tonight boys but we were too good

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                      Watson should had played centre in that moment with Hutch back at Hooker.. Toupanua is a terrible centre
                      Bigger body up against Talakai was the right call in that situation IMO.

Comment

TBH I expected May to get more game time, but TIT. Maybe Robbo was just saving T May for next week, with Collins more than likely on origin duty

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                          TBH I expected May to get more game time, but TIT. Maybe Robbo was just saving T May for next week, with Collins more than likely on origin duty
                          He does it with all newbies.. I’ll admit I don’t get it and want him to play more game time but Robbo know a a lot more than me

Comment

thought watson had a good game and thoroughly deserved his try. playing a bit of lock worked well.

Comment

Very happy with the win but I'm just saying for all of Robbo's greatness his biggest question mark has always been the bench rotation at times. No player should return back to the sheds with a clean jersey.

Comment

Working...
                              X