Ronaldo by name, Ronaldo by nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo by name, Ronaldo by nature

I thought Fizty would've taught them better.

Man, if this wasn't one of the most absolutely horrendous dives I've seen.
    Didn't realise 85kg Keary could knock 102kg Ronaldo into the air with a brush of his torso.

Pretty embarrassing to play for the penalty, but more embarrassing for the game that it was rewarded.

Comment

I felt the sharks overall were trying to play into Atkins hands a few times in the first half. He didn't oblige other than a few 6 agains whilst attacking our line.

We don't play for penalties.

Comment

I think Martin's was worse last week. That bloke looks and is built like a science experiment gone wrong but dives for a lovetap then has the audacity to smile.

Comment

Diving is a disgrace. An embarrassment to the game. A lesson that Fitzy didn’t learn from Robbo.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
            Man, if this wasn't one of the most absolutely horrendous dives I've seen.
            Didn't realise 85kg Keary could knock 102kg Ronaldo into the air with a brush of his torso.

Pretty embarrassing to play for the penalty, but more embarrassing for the game that it was rewarded.
            If it's that early 1st half one your talking about then yeah that was embarrassing & we surely would have won the challenge but the fear of losing a challenge that early put us off.

Comment

Ridiculous is the only way to describe it.

Comment

Ronaldo was taking drives last year as well. Don't think Fitzy taught him that. Hopefully he pulls him up on it though, caz it's a bloody disgrace

Comment

There are few cats in the game getting very well known for it. These guys should be on the refs radars.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Martin got up and smiled as soon as he got the penalty last week. And he’s meant your be a tough origin forward. He’s now on my hate list.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                      I felt the sharks overall were trying to play into Atkins hands a few times in the first half. He didn't oblige other than a few 6 agains whilst attacking our line.

We don't play for penalties.
                      All round I thought Atkins was especially poor last night

Comment

That guy was moaning and whingeing all night! After just about every tackle he was grimacing and holding his head or neck, looking around at the ref or touch judge looking the most unfairly treated person on the planet! Don't care how acrobatic he is.....Fitzy should drop him for a week for those pathetic play-acting displays that wouldn't get him a stand-by extra role in the Sutherland Amateur Dramatic Society!

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

All round I thought Atkins was especially poor last night
                          Yeah I agree. He missed/let a few things go on both sides. We were lucky with a few high tackles that could have been penalties. At stages in the 2nd half he was giving penalties and 6-agains to the sharks as if he was a king throwing pennies to the poor at Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Martin got up and smiled as soon as he got the penalty last week. And he’s meant your be a tough origin forward. He’s now on my hate list.
                            He was already on my "most punchable" list. He's confirmed his place!

Comment

I never knew he was such a sook until
                              last night….literally every time he got tackled.
                              what a deadset creampuff

Comment

Working...
                              X