Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

All round I thought Atkins was especially poor last night
    I hate when referees call out 'milking, milking' when the player is NOT milking a damn thing. He's been tackled to the ground and is just trying to get up for a fast play the ball.

And then you get moron referees who continuously call out 'Lindsay, Lindsay' or 'Jared, Jared' when they haven't even bloody done anything. All that serves to do is make them gun shy in defense or get out of position. If a player is too stupid to stay onside or play by whatever arbitrary rule is in the weekly spotlight, they don't need the fk-knuckle referee to play coach for the day.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Watching the Challenge Cup Final this morning and towards the end a Wigan forward got a glance to his cheek that wouldn't hurt a ladybug and he lied down flat on the grass with his head buried like he was dead! Ref for once didn't fall for it and he had to eventually get up and play the ball.
      Last edited by ccfc bondi; 05-29-2022, 12:43 PM.

Comment

great bloke, have seen him involved with kids and charity but that was poor sportsmanship. Diving has no place in tough sport like league

Comment

What about when he scored his try, and he gets up looking daggers at Crichton and clutching his ribs, the replay then showed Crichton brushing over the top of his legs. Did his best to try and get an 8 point try

Comment

Jarrod Wallace is the best. There is some footage from last week where he tried to milk an obstruction penatly and it's a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Intercept View Post

He was already on my "most punchable" list. He's confirmed his place!
              I give you Jai Arrow.
              Biggest softc0ck in the game.

Comment

Working...
              X