Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have we played better with Hutch and TKO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hutchison is a throwback to the toiler player. Not flashy but solid. Puts in 100% and wouldn't let you down in a tight game.

He and Adam "Iceman" Keighran were shining lights last year during the injury crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
      Another week where our defence has capitulated within minutes of Hutch leaving the field. He needs to be our bench utility when Verrills returns.
      Would be very hard to leave out Hutch.

Great to see him get a bit of recognition on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
        The Hutch is getting a cult following! You can feel the effort he puts in to everything he does....especially defence. It's a big advantage to have a player with a big kicking game who can play backrow hooker and halves.
        It is no secret that I am a fan of Hutch in a similar way that I was a fan of Luke Phillips. Reliability and ticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
          Hutchison is a throwback to the toiler player. Not flashy but solid. Puts in 100% and wouldn't let you down in a tight game.

He and Adam "Iceman" Keighran were shining lights last year during the injury crisis.
          How quickly some forget.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

cant u people on here make ur ****ing minds up about hutch ffs one min u all want him out next he is the best ffs do all u have mental health issues

Comment

Hutch is the Yak V2.0....Good honest toiler, who always gives 110%. And all the boys seem to love playing with him. It has been noticeable that the last couple of weeks our defence while he is on has been Bondi Wall like, as soon as he goes off the wall falls to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Hutch is an excellent player and great versatility value and keep in mind he doesn’t take up too much of the salary cap.
                Yep exactly... being versatile, cheap and much loved by the playing group is sorta priceless. He's almost a Maubs (and could become one).

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
                  Please, it's Sunday morning.....got a headache working out TKO was Tedesco. :P
                  Na TKO played lock last night

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post

Would you then romance the idea of Hutch starting at 9 & Rads at 13. Hutch interchanged with TKO moving Rads to hooker for the middle third..

This allows experienced player in the middle while JWH and Collins rotate with May and Baker

Bringing Hutch back on for the last 15, moving Rads back to hooker

Rads played 5/8 most of his junior career, surely he can play 20 mins at hooker ( with a halftime break )

This also keeps our middle defence intact

This would also allow E Butcher to or a back, to play no. 17
                    damn i had to read that 3 x .

Comment

Watson looks like he brings energy and enthusiasm and it looks like he is a player that all the boys like to be around.

However, last night just reaffirmed for me that even playing at lock not him or his teammates knows what he is going to do with the ball but whatever it is, he can't seem to let a pass go.

But I'm here saying that but if it was Radley I'd be blowing up because he keeps trying to pass it hahaha the joys of being. Red white and bluesta!

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                        Radley just needs to run hard and pop the occasional ball, doesn’t need to try and be a playmaker.

hutch deserves to be considered to be in the team every week, when the team is full strength, hutch and Watson will be fighting for a bench spot.
                        I’d go as far to say that the team (halves) is going much better with Radley on the sideline. As good as Vics ball playing is, his running is even better and has been relegated to pass first/run second style of play.

Radley could be the perfect 14 when he returns and maintain or increase the tempo mid-late in the game like when Penrith went away with the game a few weeks ago. Turn the screws

Comment

Rads will come good he can be a real x factor for the chooks if he plays will more variety.
                          Run more often will give them something to think about at least and will open things up when he decides to pass ...

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
                            Another week where our defence has capitulated within minutes of Hutch leaving the field. He needs to be our bench utility when Verrills returns.
                            I also wouldn't mind Hutcho starting with Watson coming off the bench.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Gotta admit that Hutchison was impressive on the weekend....................but we all know he is not the solution at 9.
                              At full strength I reckon Robbo would have to choose between him and Watson on the bench.
                              It ain't easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X