Who got the better deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who got the better deal?

Us getting Suaalli from South's or them for getting Latrell from us?

He can't seem to stay injury or suspension free much for them but is a match winner & goal kicker. But Suaalii is something big in the making & will likely play centre in the future. Has shown already that the hype is real about him.

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
    Us getting Suaalli from South's or them for getting Latrell from us?

He can't seem to stay injury or suspension free much for them but is a match winner & goal kicker. But Suaalii is something big in the making & will likely play centre in the future. Has shown already that the hype is real about him.
    Good question, will tell you in 2 years

Comment

Hopefully by Freddy bringing him into the NSW squad for a bit of a tour, shows him that this is his destiny and no need to think about union again.

Comment

Suaalii is with us next year with another year's option in his favour.
        He will be offered big money so hopefully we can go close and he extends with us.
        How good will he be in a couple of years and beyond?

Trell has been good for Souths when he is on the field. Worth the money he demands.

Comment

Originally posted by doves07 View Post

Good question, will tell you in 2 years
          Suaalli at 18 i think is doing/showing more what Latrell did at that age so far.

Comment

Us because we got 2 premierships outta Latrell, then offloaded him to them for $1m a season, enabling us to free-up our salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
              Us because we got 2 premierships outta Latrell, then offloaded him to them for $1m a season, enabling us to free-up our salary cap.
              When you put it like that it's hard to disagree.

Comment

Atm whatever good Latrine has achieved for souffs, pales in comparison to what he achieved with us, 2 comps. In a results oriented game, until he wins some silverware, we have got the better deal.

JS, well let's just hope he stays with us for the next 15 years.

For me its not so much a question of which club has got the better deal, but more a question of which club has got the better out of the player.

Comment

We have Joseph. Hes not indigenous and cant be compared to Inglass
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    I think you nailed it Izzy.
                    He'd be very lucky to fluke one comp with souffs........let alone two.

Comment

latrell's a great player but in two years he hasn't played a finals game for souths. if he'd played in the gf last year souths would probably have won so it's a case of what might have been.

suaalii's looking good and deserves his place in the extended blues squad because of his potential but i'm not sure he's ready for origin at this stage.

Comment

They have both played the same amount of finals games the last 2yrs.....
                        So lets see after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Suaalli at 18 i think is doing/showing more what Latrell did at that age so far.
                          Me too.

Comment

If we still had a (happy) Latrell then we'd be in a better position than we've been since he left.

But he's a nutcase. So you never know.

Comment

Working...
                            X