No announcement yet.

The Suualii Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suddenly, after seeing Suualii in action for a few weeks in the top grade, I don’t miss Latrell anymore nor wonder if we could ever replace him. Suualii is heaps better. He’s got magic passing, jumps like an afl player and tackles like a semi trailer. And unlike Latrell, he’s not lazy and doesn’t go missing for half a match. He also takes pressure off our forwards with his runs out of our half.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
      Suddenly, after seeing Suualii in action for a few weeks in the top grade, I don’t miss Latrell anymore nor wonder if we could ever replace him. Suualii is heaps better. He’s got magic passing, jumps like an afl player and tackles like a semi trailer. And unlike Latrell, he’s not lazy and doesn’t go missing for half a match. He also takes pressure off our forwards with his runs out of our half.
      Well said RC!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

Love how you copped it on the chin about the myth it shows plenty of character. This is just to give Suaalii a taste of origin but he will be in that team in the not too distant future.
        Agree, where’s Large Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Agree, where’s Large Mike
          Last seen walking the cliffs of Dover Heights looking depressed.

Comment

nice comment from suaalii:
            "It's a big night, watching Origin. The whole family comes over, we have a big KFC or Maccas feed. All the kids sit on the floor, and once you're older you get a seat, but you have to earn a spot on the couch. If I watched it at home I'm probably still sitting on the floor."

Comment

Congratulations on joe having another great game. A few more opponents who know they’ve been tackled by a truck tonight! What an awesome defender. Saved so many tries tonight.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Wish he was my kid

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                  Congratulations on joe having another great game. A few more opponents who know they’ve been tackled by a truck tonight! What an awesome defender. Saved so many tries tonight.
                  Strong contender for Rookie of the Year.

Comment

Yes the young man is definatly the real deal. Blessed that he has chosen to be at the Roosters and hope he is a one club player.. So far its just wow

Comment

Watching his development has made our poor performances this year easier to swallow

Comment

Fark that carnt goes hard!!!! Unlike another bleached-hair w@nka who lies down in tackles and milks penalties.

Comment

On current form what should his next upgrade be? I'm happy to start a go fund me page to keep him at Easts for 15 years

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Strong contender for Rookie of the Year.
                            would he qualify for rookie of the year award given he debuted last season ? but I get the sentiment, he is really proving his value and that he's no media show pony

Comment

Every game I see he impresses me more.
                              I wonder if he should stay on the wing.............he's providing so much value there..................and as R6 is want to tell us "wing is a very important position in the modern game".

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

would he qualify for rookie of the year award given he debuted last season ? but I get the sentiment, he is really proving his value and that he's no media show pony
                                Na I don’t believe he played enough games last year so he is still eligible

Correct.
                                I forget who it was possibly Dylan Brown but a few years ago but a youngster played a few gamfew in debut season and won the gong....deservedly so.
                                Wouldn't he look good in RWB and exceed. Heaps of potential and maturity (on the field) for his age.

Comment

Working...
                                X