SQUAD v RAIDERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roostermcgregor View Post
    It will be interesting to see the Roosters go round without Teddy.
    Watching the Sharks game, he does so many things - finishing off tries, try saving tackles, carting the ball up when we aren't making metres, linebreaks etc.
    Can the rest of the team perform without him ?
    Don't know, and I am beginning to think he is as important to the Roosters, as Turbo is for Manly.
    Time will tell, but at least the Faiders are without Papalli & Wighton - traditionally the players that give the Roosters most trouble in their side.
    I agree with you regarding Teddys value to the team, but Manu has had some really strong games at fullback in recent years and I'm excited to see him get more of a run and more involved.

Comment

A pretty good team considering.
      My only concern is Naiqama. Would rather Smith at centre and Naiqama on the wing.
      Actually would prefer Carr on the wing instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
        A pretty good team considering.
        My only concern is Naiqama. Would rather Smith at centre and Naiqama on the wing.
        Actually would prefer Carr on the wing instead.
        Keighran surely. Has been among the Bears best this year.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

would rather Tom Carr or Keighran
          Yeah a strange one from the master Coach. Kevvie has been a disaster defensively the last two Bears games I've seen live, that weren't televised. He makes the guys next to him look bad too. Tommy Carr has been good. Would push Billy to Centre and TC to wing if he's eligible to play.

Comment

I too would have gone with Keighran over Naiqama.

Anyways with the 17 named, I'd like to see JS at centre and closer to the action. Defensively obviously much better than Naiqama, its also a good opportunity to see how he combines with Keary on the right

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
              I too would have gone with Keighran over Naiqama.

Anyways with the 17 named, I'd like to see JS at centre and closer to the action. Defensively obviously much better than Naiqama, its also a good opportunity to see how he combines with Keary on the right
              I’m happy with JS on the wing. The wing position has changed and his powerful runs out of trouble have been tupou like plus he is a great target out there… still learning his trade keep him where he is for now I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

I’m happy with JS on the wing. The wing position has changed and his powerful runs out of trouble have been tupou like plus he is a great target out there… still learning his trade keep him where he is for now I reckon
                With a full strength team no question about it JS belongs on the wing atm. But with the squad for Sunday named, I don't see him getting the ball in attack playing outside Naiqama. That's why I'd prefer to move him inside and have him link up with Keary and/or a sweeping Manu

Comment

It could be a tough one down there
                  When you trust your television
                  what you get is what you got
                  Cause when they own the information
                  they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

With a full strength team no question about it JS belongs on the wing atm. But with the squad for Sunday named, I don't see him getting the ball in attack playing outside Naiqama. That's why I'd prefer to move him inside and have him link up with Keary and/or a sweeping Manu
                    Yea look I can see positives In both…. I wouldn’t even be suprised if he is ruled out concussion

Comment

Manu kills it at 1

We will win

Comment

Manu whom I love at centre doesn't run hard enough at 1 returning the footy.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post
                          we're f'd with naiqama at centre
                          Thought he came out strong against Warriors there. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                            Manu whom I love at centre doesn't run hard enough at 1 returning the footy.
                            Manu has won eight from nine starting fullback games, scored six tries and averages over 200 metres and makes 6 tackle busts per game.

That's from the Foxsports page. Imagine if he actually ran 'hard'.......

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Manu has won eight from nine starting fullback games, scored six tries and averages over 200 metres and makes 6 tackle busts per game.

That's from the Foxsports page. Imagine if he actually ran 'hard'.......
                              Was just about to quote that article too mun. 200 metres he mustnt be trying!
                              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

A lot of people hoping AK will come in for Naiqama. Some also looking to Marshke for hooker.

FWIW, both Keighran & Marshke are named to start for the Bears on Saturday arvo. If they play that game, they won’t be playing on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X