SQUAD v RAIDERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Was just about to quote that article too mun. 200 metres he mustnt be trying!
    Yes they are some v impressive stats for sure.

I never said he wasn't trying. I just would like him to return the ball from kicks with more intent. I know he has been v good when filling in at 1 and even at 6. I don't mean to bag the guy - he is one of my favourite players.
    Last edited by The Lip; 06-02-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Wasn't Naiqama voted the English Super League's Man of Steel?...his defence must of been ok then. But watching him for us he's shaky at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
        Wasn't Naiqama voted the English Super League's Man of Steel?...his defence must of been ok then. But watching him for us he's shaky at times.
        Man of the match in last years GF

Comment

JWH most probably out for the Raiders clash with a hammy complaint

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
            Bugger. That’s a big out for us if true. I was quietly confident until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Bugger. That’s a big out for us if true. I was quietly confident until then.
              Me to, unless Baker gets MOTM

Comment

Yeah think we could’ve had a good performance even with our origin stars out. But jeez this a tough one.

Just the roosters injury curse continuing. Hoping it’s not too serious

Comment

This has got to be bullshit - Jared doesn't have hamstrings does he?

Comment

Never stopped Jimmy Maloney - used to play the day after pulling a muscle the night before

Comment

Me to, unless Baker gets MOTM
                      I assume Baker will start and DSF get added to the bench in that case. May might get some good minutes this week, which will be good to see.

Comment

Anything official announced about JWH being out? Haven't heard/seen anything other than from this place

Comment

Losing 3 games that we should've won has us pushing sh1t up hill for the rest of 22. We should be sitting 2nd and under minimal pressure, if we lose on Sunday, we'll be in big trouble as far as a top 4 finish is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                            Anything official announced about JWH being out? Haven't heard/seen anything other than from this place
                            Fox sports had it a possible out due to hammy strain on their website.

Comment

Late Mail: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves is in doubt due to a hamstring injury, according to News Corp. If the star prop is ruled out, Fletcher Baker will likely move into the starting side and Daniel Suluka-Fifita to join the bench. Joey Manu shifts to fullback to cover for Blues skipper James Tedesco, with Kevin Naiqama coming into the centres. Billy Smith replaces recalled NSW winger Daniel Tupou. Joseph Suaalii will start on the wing despite being a NSW squad member provided he can pass concussion protocols. Siosiua Taukeiaho shifts to prop for Maroons forward Lindsay Collins, with Egan Butcher coming onto the bench.

Comment

Baker has been impressive so it's his chance to step up. I think Fifita needs to aim up. Haven't been that impressed by him.
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X