Rabbs Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbs Retires

Probably 5yrs too late. All the best to him & respect his work as an icon Rugby League/ sports commentator who I grew up with but he was no friend of the Roosters in the last decade.

He hasn't been sighted for a while now probably due to the fact they reliased he has been in decline for a while now. Getting names regularly wrong & not being able to read the fast paced game it is now with other regular mistakes.

His constant innuendo about our salary cap on TV & radio for laughs wasn't what you'd expect for a professional icon. He really seemed to hate us from 2013 onwards.

Good riddance to the fossil. Couldn’t pronounce Menzies 20 years ago. I wish him well in retirement.

Comment

I miss Rex Messup.

Comment

Nearly choked non my chicken biscuit n, didn't have my glasses on and thought it said Robbo

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
          Nearly choked non my chicken biscuit n, didn't have my glasses on and thought it said Robbo

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
            lol

Comment

Gus Gould won't be too far behind him I would say.

Congratulations on a long career Ray Warren

Not many times you can mention the place you were born when actually calling a game though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCnKrV7WVzo
              Last edited by King Salvo; 06-01-2022, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I can't really find anything good to say about him. I've tried to think.

Maybe he should have just concentrated on calling the horthies.

Watch the Channel 9 gushover to come en masse.

Comment

Is it rude to say ‘about time’? Origin without Rabs and a Grand Final free Rabs sounds fantastic to me.

Comment

I liked him.
                    I remember him calling the Amco Cup at Leichhardt Oval out of a red double decker bus. The grandstand thats there now wasnt there then.

Comment

55 years ...and best remembered for a 2 second mucking up of Karmichael Hunt ! Good luck to him in retirement !

Can't wait for Billy Birmingham's outpouring of a Rabbs sendoff

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Good riddance to the fossil. Couldn’t pronounce Menzies 20 years ago. I wish him well in retirement.
                        Agreed. Tempting to pop out the champers...

Comment

Thank good, he has been a shit caller for a longtime. Can’t even remember the players names. About 10 years to late.

Comment

Thank fcuk. 10yrs past expiry date. Should have left when that red head dikhead and his show hey hey its fatty day got axed .
                            bumbling booby
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I remember when the old fool cried on air when Mossop replaced him.

Comment

Working...
                              X