Rabbs Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
    Thank fcuk. 10yrs past expiry date. Should have left when that red head dikhead and his show hey hey its fatty day got axed .
    bumbling booby
    Ha ha, I take it you wouldn't agree to a statue of him outside our new stadium?

Comment

Might consider watching a few games on C9 now that he has gone. Wait a minute does Gus still commentate on that channel?

Comment

Bye bye...... biased big noter anti rooster...........

Comment

No disrespect but whatever.

Comment

its about time now for his side kicks to farrk off

Comment

I'll write something positive. I remember this call. I watched it when I got home after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                I'll write something positive. I remember this call. I watched it when I got home after the game.

Beauty of a try with decent commentary. Sterlo was a huge loss to ch 9. Stopped watching when he left. Also took ch9 some time to convert over to HD picture quality which Foxtel was better for.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Beauty of a try with decent commentary. Sterlo was a huge loss to ch 9. Stopped watching when he left. Also took ch9 some time to convert over to HD picture quality which Foxtel was better for.
                  After the Goanna died, the skink ran that company into the ground. Chanel No 9 went from Still The One to number twos.

Comment

I've listened to him since the amco cup era in the 70s, pretty harsh some of the comments here in my opinion.
                    He has been an iconic voice in our game and another race caller who has made the leap into different sports. I think he was at his best with sterlo and fatty and has probably gone a decade too long and suffered with the influx of poly names.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Rabs…he shits all over Brendon Speed, Dan Ginnane and Andrew”stand up comic” Voss

Comment

Get off old rabbits back , fairdinkum what has he ever done that could upset anyone....

I thought he was great

Comment

Geez we a bunch of miserable bastards.

Rabs has been iconic to footy for decades. Retirement not a surprise, hear he’s been battling health issues for some. Best wishes old man, time gets us all.

Comment

I think he was a great commentator. Far superior to Gould, Johns, Ginnane (someone please sack him), Ennis and Flannagan (is there a worse side-kick in the commentary world?).
                            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Classic
                              that piece of commentary was nearly as good as the try

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Get off old rabbits back , fairdinkum what has he ever done that could upset anyone....

I thought he was great
                                He hates us!! That’s what

Comment

Working...
                                X