Maloney successfully appeals drug ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maloney successfully appeals drug ban

LOLz all he had to do was say 'I was just partying with cocaine... it didn't give me any performance gains!!!'

Now I know why players go to France. Can Fergo join them?

---

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/james-malo...174400178.html

James Maloney returned to action for Lezignan on Saturday after successfully appealing against his suspension following a positive drugs test.

The 35-year-old tested positive for a banned substance February 27, according to L’Independant.

French outlet L’Independant says Maloney was able to prove to authorities that his “drug intake had been carried out for festive purposes and not to improve any sporting performance”.

The French report says the re-qualification decision by the AFLD (French Anti-Doping Agency) fell on Friday afternoon; and that Maloney was free to play again.

And on Saturday, Maloney made his return to the field. He helped Lezignan beat Avignon 46-12 and progress through to the semi-finals of the French Elite 1 Championship.

well done jimmy

Comment

Lots of "cheer" at a BBQ with Pearcy?

Comment

Jimmy never had an issue finding the white line…

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
          Lots of "cheer" at a BBQ with Pearcy?
          I picture them all living in French villas, earning $$$, having lotsa parties and (Maloney) being able to let the kids run free in lush, green meadows full of vineyards and stuff.

NRL players must be cheering at this result. Perfecr sanctuary for them if 'it was for recreation, not performance gain' is a valid excuse for all drugs and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I picture them all living in French villas, earning $$$, having lotsa parties and (Maloney) being able to let the kids run free in lush, green meadows full of vineyards and stuff.

NRL players must be cheering at this result. Perfecr sanctuary for them if 'it was for recreation, not performance gain' is a valid excuse for all drugs and stuff
            Exactly!

Wine, french girls, a bit of footy, money, food, travel..........................

Tough gig!
            No wonder SST wants in!

Comment

This could set a dangerous precedent for sports players using recreational drugs in France

Comment

I knew he was innocent
                When you trust your television
                what you get is what you got
                Cause when they own the information
                they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                  I knew he was innocent
                  Based on his size and strength I assumed he had to be on the juice. Glad that all he's done is party hard in France

Comment

His children used to run rampant in my late brother in law's tailoring studio when he went to get his suits fitted..
                    "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Onya Jimmy…so, you can go to a rave “snowed under” you just can’t play a footy match same day …cool

Comment

Jimmy always marched to his own beat albeit in this case a Columbian one.

Comment

Good result for Jimmy

Comment

Parties or BBQs?
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                            X